IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

Every day Hot Time events and 2x? No mention of the familiars issue? What the-

3. Default

still nothing about the hacking... P.S. i can't even get into the game right now, it's telling me that server is off -_-!.... NEXONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

4. Default

Well played, Nexon. Well played. They're going to play the "shove it under the rug and forget about it" card.

5. Default

This is the exact same update they announced and scheduled weeks ago.
    It has nothing to do with what's been going on. It's a scheduled update.

6. Default

heck, i'm just happy there's finally a server maintenance

edit: about the obvious hacking issues, everything is news to nexon (or at least the twitter account). they came back today and had no idea what has been going on for the past week+

7. Water
    (Banned from this thread)
    Gay Male
    IGN: Scenarey
    Server: Arcania
    Level: 146
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Destiny
    Alliance: Providence
    canada

While this is generally true of a "scheduled" maintenance, it seems quite extreme... I'm pretty sure they were swayed by recent events, and this is their way of saying "we know, but we can't/won't do anything about it - however, here's some more stuff in the cash shop".

8. Default

Wow just when I thought there was a little hope left...I guess they REALLY think that its not that big of a issue.

They took down mabi and worked on it during their supposed "break" but they cant take down maple? even when they are back?

All hope is officially lost now....well from me it is, I'm sure for most it was never there.

9. Default

Looks like they're trying to bribe us to forget.
    Look at that CS sale.

10. Default

You'd have to be an absolute idiot to think any part of this had even the remotest connection to the hacking.
    It's been scheduled since mercedes was released.

11. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

I know, but I really expect something else entirely (Too depressed about the hacking and the drama it's making). I'm interested on knowing the daily hot time events prizes, if any.

12. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

I just quitted this morning after getting my corsair deleted and started playing dragon nest Sea but those hot time events look so tentative but i'll be strong i will come back when the phantom is out or never...

13. Water
    (Banned from this thread)
    Gay Male
    IGN: Scenarey
    Server: Arcania
    Level: 146
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Destiny
    Alliance: Providence
    canada

I assume you're referring to NXWatch stuff? Yes, that is true.

However, what about Everyday Hot Time events? Gifts for players, etc.? As far as I'm aware we haven't heard of this being planned (in the data or otherwise). It might have been, but it seems unlikely.

Same goes for the daily 2x (which we did not have the first half of "Winter Break")

14. Default

You have a point, but it's still pathetic nexon has said absolutely NOTHING about the current ordeals.

15. Default

anyone have any idea whats being given out in the Hot Time event stuff?

16. Default

Whyyyy.... >.>

It's gonna be 3(or 4..) weeks of my IGN not changing sigh...

.. last time they said they processed all, they sure didn't process my Scanian ones.. and a bunch of other's..

17. Default

Probably nothing that grand, I mean if its daily all I would expect would be Legend coins, SP / AP reset, some trait things and that stupid envelope that gives fame.

but then again I could be wrong...did this happen in KMS?

18. Default

Via Twitter, but I'm shocked that nothing was said on the forums.

Everyday Hot Time will be weird...I'm honestly just thinking there'd only be things like scrolls and such.

19. Default

Why would you have heard about a surprise having been planned? Nexon doesn't announce surprises. They're server side so they wouldn't be in any data extractions. And why in the fucking hell would they give this as a response to massive hacking and duping? Just because those have been the most pivotal things in players' live's for the past few doesn't mean Nexon gives a rat's ass about it, let alone enough to randomly throw events at.

This is the exact same crap they've been planning to run. Verbatim. This has nothing to do with anything. It's just what they had always planned to do for this specific update and this month's events.

20. Default

Cash Shop update (new): 1 NX Nebula Conductor (weapon cover)

For only 1 NX? Easiest chance to get level 30+ Charm ever?