Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Legit Friends Become Botter....

During the past 2 month Maplestory has be increasing in Botter not just hacker botter but huge amount of old legit player become botters...

Many my friend was legit and now they all botter/hacker ... and some my other legit friend quit cuz they work so hard to earn their level and while other just bot their way to top ranking... it really sad ... and almost every ch in HoH and TP has botter not hacker botter but old legit player botter.. .those who are legit player are illegit now

and I reported some of them... but what the point if you can just bot your way to top ranking ... who the need to train... that why all the legit player quit and those who was legit become botter too ....

im really disappointed on this game I hope nexon can find a way to stop all these botter ... soon u can call botter story instead maplestory

is there anyway nexon can stop this ? or we going to see more botter in the future ...

2. Default Re: Legit Friends Become Botter....

so.... What's new? It's like you never seen this before or never knew it existed.

3. Default Re: Legit Friends Become Botter....

The game has been heading down this direction for a long time. You've posted similar incidences of people you thought were legit turning out to be hackers, or abuse something they shouldn't. This kind of "disappointment" should be expected, especially by you.

And no, there is little to no chance anything will happen to most of them. There was that one guy in top five for months with hundreds of players reporting he was a hacker/botter, why would this suddenly be different?

Although, I do agree it is extremely disappointing with what this game and the community have come to :/

4. Default Re: Legit Friends Become Botter....

your right ... ok since nexon doesn't care we can do whatever we want ... and thank you for your answer

I took a break for 2month came back saw all these thing my bad I guess I must miss something

I guess it time for me and my friend to quit this game who play maplestory it time to move on

I give nexon one month if nothing change I will be joining with them to quit this game and it time for this game to die

5. Default Re: Legit Friends Become Botter....

SPIN FOR DAYS

6. Default Re: Legit Friends Become Botter....

This thread is like a time warp.

Giving them 1 month? They have failed to fix this for a bloody decade. Smell the coffee man.

7. Default Re: Legit Friends Become Botter....

You've always been able to do whatever you want. Some people want to follow the rules, some don't.
    After that "2nd chance 2.0" garbage, it is clear nexon is desperate for players. They unbanned PERMANENETLY BANNED hackers, including those who hacked hard Magnus and sold tyrant capes as soon as it came out. Botting for ranks is jack squat compared to that.

I started playing the game a few months ago by focusing on my own goals, and not worrying about anyone else. It might be more enjoyable for you to do the same.

8. Electron Straight Male
    IGN: ImCensored
    Server: Bera
    Level: 232
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: EvoLovE
    Alliance: LessThan3
    Farm: Pickle
    canada

Default Re: Legit Friends Become Botter....

nexon can easily fix it, and they know what's going on as well (at least 2 months now)
    they literally just do not care

spin4days

9. Default Re: Legit Friends Become Botter....

Same here. My previous guild mass exploited the 9 ATK (90%) scrolls from the broken hot time, which basically forced me to abandon the guild members I considered to be friends. Sadly, Nexon decided to just let all the exploiters have the scrolls and did nothing. It was just the one occurance, but I'm fairly convinced that was one of the triggers that pulled the general mindset that players can get away with their crap, resulting in more players becoming corrupt. Same goes for those NX sellers and buyers, alot of people get away with it so people are willing to take the risk (or don't even think there is a risk anymore).

It's always sad to see in-game friends turn corrupt.

10. Default Re: Legit Friends Become Botter....

why do I even bother making this thread... so much hate it like you guy are with them ... ok then I wont bother posting any more thread

11. Default Re: Legit Friends Become Botter....

Awesome! New signature!

12. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

it's not hate, it's the truth, the people have been declining like this for ever, you might just have noticed now but that's how it's been for a long time.

i prefer spin2win

13. Default Re: Legit Friends Become Botter....

You posted a story, followed with a discussion question;
    Which was answered;
    It seems like you aren't ready to accept the truth. And so we're clear, no one else here wishes the game was this way.

14. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

I don't understand this spin catchphrase

is this some kind of xenon blade dance joke

or a dark knight lamanche joke

15. Default Re: Legit Friends Become Botter....

16. Trump minus th money

nexon don't give a pineapple

17. Default Re: Legit Friends Become Botter....

....Why is everyone posting what I should posting?

Seriously let me go down the checklist;

1) Complaining about a problem that has been a problem for years, even though he's asking for turn around in a month

2) That there is no real reason to play legitimate besides of personal choice since there's no punishment/repercussions

3) Celebrating the claim individual will now stop posting

I MUST BE LIKE A VIRUS.

18. Default Re: Legit Friends Become Botter....

now all we need is the masochism speech and we can call the thread finished

and he's giving them a month because he's still trying to hit level 250

19. Trump minus th money

yes. yes you must be.

20. Default Re: Legit Friends Become Botter....

Etymology != definition

at least he isn't a... parasite lololol

This thread topic is yet another reason why I expect maple to last less than a year.