Page 103 of 114 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2273
  1. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 60 - Night Lord is BACK!

I was thinking of how they could replace the Octopus in that 4th job mob skill to be the crewmembers instead; it'd make a whole lot more sense.

This, and Adventurer teleport as well... How can mages teleport such a short distance yet have such a delay?

Inb4 they revamp Jetts to be like the new Sairs/Buccs... I can totally see it happening...

2. Water Female
    IGN: PlsBuffBT
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 22x
    Job: Beast Tamer
    Guild: Path
    Alliance: Meme
    Farm: Yeiionde
    england

Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 60 - Night Lord is BACK!

But the Battleship was awkwardly executed, at least in my opinion. It dropped you down to default speed and couldn't climb ropes. This meant in any map with vertical climbs or multiple platforms you would have to get in the ship, get out of it, climb up, get back in the ship and then you could finally attack. Unless you were going to attack with just Icespitter and Flamethrower.

It doesn't help that the effects of a level 10 battleship, which was a 4th job skill, were only marginally better than a mechanic's 1st job passive in everything other than magic defense.

Mech: Prototype
    Spoiler

Battleship
    Spoiler

It's not that I don't like the idea of getting into something and using it to become more powerful, but Mechanic did it much better than Battleship ever did. It just felt weird going from the agility you had in 3rd job with icespitter to stop enemies from reaching you, wings to glide from rope to rope while dropping a grenade on enemies below for some useful burn damage, and chaining rush with wings to move faster on flat surfaces to...a really slow moving ship that couldn't even go up a rope without you getting in and out of it. If I had wanted to sacrifice my mobility and unique skills for strength I'd have made something else.

3. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: NPhantomN
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Prospect
    Alliance: ISoSage
    Farm: netanel
    israel

well in get your point but i remember partying with a corsair pre-renegades and their battleship seemed very good.heck he was doing most of the damage with his battleship cannon (im sure you remember this awesome skill)but i think that if nexon return it they will at least buff it to be equal for today standards.maybe this skill is even a cooldown keydown skill like the ice dragon I/L mage got

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Jett's get battleship... but it's a SPACEship!

5. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 60 - Night Lord is BACK!

You're comparing a job that relies on its mount to do any damage vs a job that was designed to be played both mounted and unmounted.

6. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 60 - Night Lord is BACK!

Regardless I dont think having mounts is an advantage at all. I would really love to see a mechanic revamp, its way too hard to play that class seriously at any bosses that I care about, especialy root of abyss & Magnus. It will probably just end up like cannoneer hyper with slower attack speed and more dmg.

7. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 60 - Night Lord is BACK!

You will never get your female transformation! >:D

8. Neon Atom
    IGN: Ibeatkids
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 170
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Reborn
    Alliance: Leafre

Default Inkwell Diary #62 - Dual Blade, Cannon Shooter strike! (More revamps guises)

http://leafre.net/inkwells-diary-73/...82/#post151115

Seems like another revamp,(like we even needed more fail revamps). What are your thoughts on DBs/CS getting another revamp? Do they really even need it?

Edit: I was going to bump the other thread but it's like been a month and a half since someone posted. so I didn't know if it would be okay to necro-post it or not.

9. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Inkwell Diary #62 - Dual Blade, Cannon Shooter strike! (More revamps guises)

it should be fine to bump it, it's relevant after all.

guess this will quell those asking for these revamps, not that DB really needed one.

10. Default Re: Inkwell Diary #62 - Dual Blade, Cannon Shooter strike! (More revamps guises)

I'm unsure if it was true, but people were complaining about Dual Blades falling far back in DPS compared to other thieves in the RED update, even Phantoms. As for gameplay, I think Dual Blades are pretty okay, but if there's a "revamp", I hope it's for good, and don't have their fun mauled like they did with buccs.

11. Default Re: Inkwell Diary #62 - Dual Blade, Cannon Shooter strike! (More revamps guises)

It's about time, I guess. Not expecting much to come out of it to be honest since these revamps are hit miss and DBs seemed pretty okay as they are currently.

12. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: WaxMuseum
    Server: Galicia
    Job: Captain
    Guild: UniquePwns
    Alliance: Miracle
    australia

Default Re: Inkwell Diary #62 - Dual Blade, Cannon Shooter strike! (More revamps guises)

I'm just hoping DBs get a link skill.

13. Default Re: Inkwell Diary #62 - Dual Blade, Cannon Shooter strike! (More revamps guises)

Bring on no cooldown Asura.

IT WAS OBVIOUSLY A JOKE GUYS COME ON
    Last edited by Mazz; 2013-08-05 at 03:36 PM.

14. Neon Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Omnicolor
    Server: El Nido
    Job: Rainbow Paladin
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Erictopia
    usa

Hoping for more monkey... needs more monkey!

Can't wait for that Phantom revamp where they remove that 30 second cool down. It's coming... I can feel it.

15. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

> New revamp teased
    >> Still no mention of Blaze Wizard and Night Walker.
    nope.

Ah well, CS and DB revamp will be pretty cool, I love both those jobs.

16. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

ANOTHER DB revamp? Really? AFAIK That damn class has never truely been behind in damage, and when it comes to survivability and general OPness they've been kings ever since release. 100% avoid was totally not rigged yeap and the whole 2 weapon thing already made it overpowered. Not to mention their damn Asura and the dmg it does. But hey it's no wonder because it's the only nx premium class there is, of course Nexon will give them everything on a silver plate, I mean that pretty much is the main "Story" in "MapleStory" of today. Pay2Win PINEAPPLEING ksghddgfsdjhgfhdgsjfhgTROLLNEXON Here's hoping it actually means nerfing DB to ground.
    /rant

^Sorry about that but DB and Kaiser are like my pet peeves of all classes. Worst part is that my friends play those exact classes and get to do all the things I can't do because I'm a crappy and clumsy lolaran.

17. Default Re: Inkwell Diary #62 - Dual Blade, Cannon Shooter strike! (More revamps guises)

=o I'm hoping that DBs finally lose their silly extra advancements.
    That and I'd like to see them gain some of the general thief changes that happened to the other 2 thieves. (Example: Dark Sight no longer decreasing speed at all, Flash Jump double-jumping, 4th Job Ultimate hitting 3-times.)

As for Cannoneer, I thought they were fine, the only thing I'd like for them is a Double Jump skill in 1st job like the other pirates.

Here's hoping that the next class that they update is Battle Mage! *crosses fingers*
    I know that not everyone liked the new attack animations that they were going to have, but man do they still need to change them in some way~
    They're too tiny ._. wayyyyy too tiny.

18. Default Re: Inkwell Diary #62 - Dual Blade, Cannon Shooter strike! (More revamps guises)

You and me both. It's possibly the ONLY thing that's keeping me from quitting the game completely and it's also what has been keeping me F5'ing on days that usually promise a KMSt patch. :/

19. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

As I mentioned back during the first RED update, Cannoneer and Dual Blader are the only adventurers without a "Specialized Skill".
    I imagine they will get them in this update.

Anyone got any idea's for what they could be, going off the ones the other adventurers have and what their playstyle is like?

I think Cannoneers specialized skill will revolve around the monkey, maybe it will buff the player like Haku or Beholder.
    Dual Bladers... something involving ignore DEF?

20. Helium Atom Gay Male
    IGN: CoveralAran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 181
    Job: Zero
    Guild: Smite
    Alliance: LevelUP
    Farm: King's Landing
    netherlands

I came in this thread thinking there was a new entry and there actually was one!
    Oh well, the entry itself doesnt give more info then that theres going to be a revamp. I actually thought these classes were quite good.