1. Default MSEA worth playing? Will be in the region for awhile.

Went to their asiasoft forums recently and saw their forums on and off, it seems that MSEA is like CMS where packet editing, and hackers are let off.

Things like EES n MMB hacks are termed glitching and people who uses packet editors are termed legits with everyone saying that its just glitching and not hacking. It seems like their forum salutes hackers and such. (Sorry this is not about hacking, rather it is a question on is MSEA worth playing?)

Because I cant imagine playing a game where hackers are coined legits or just glitchers.

FYI, I played in TMS during my vacation and to my horror, they were botting all the way without any GM or whatsoever catching them.

As for CMS, well, like KMSFan said, it is well known.

Or is GMS , KMS the best choice.

2. Default Re: MSEA worth playing? Will be in the region for awhile.

TMS pretty much sums up what MSEA is like

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: MSEA worth playing? Will be in the region for awhile.

I'm sure that to a KMS player, logging on GMS and seeing people openly smega'ing their hacked gear (price in US$, moneypak only) and "LF>LHC glitcher" etc, we seem just as bad. Maybe we are as bad. Haven't been to MSEA so I have no idea whether it's really worse or not.

4. Default Re: MSEA worth playing? Will be in the region for awhile.

huh ?! what am i missing ?
    GMs are letting botters/farmers/hackers off because "banning one will bring ten new ones". yes, stupid reason but since when ?! the forums have been against hackers since forever. so far we only made jokes of them because they deflate our economy and make hunting makeover coupons easy o.O am i missing something ?

5. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

The MMB is termed "glitched" for a while before the community realize it was a Packet Edit.

The community had been against hackers pretty much forever and MSEA patches hacks pretty fast, at least, faster compare to GMS and handle hackers/glitchers better. Unlike GMS, legits most likely won't be affected when they patch a hack and ban the abusers.

However MSEA bans botters pretty slow, reported them every once in a while(20~60 per batch) in the forum and it takes them 1~3 days to ban all reported botters.

Also, if you're playing MSEA, don't expect to level as fast as you were in GMS.

That's my reaction when I login GMS for the first time.
    I was like "What the hell is going on in GMS?"

6. Default Re: MSEA worth playing? Will be in the region for awhile.

I used to play MSEA when I was in Europe for a Summer Vacation. I liked the community, but at the time hackers were 5x worse than GMS.

7. Default Re: MSEA worth playing? Will be in the region for awhile.

Yup saw a bit of that, and seems like , maplers who ees 'glitched' their weapons to 8 stars, telling everyone that it is legit. So it is back to good old GMS where at least the hackers are honest abt hacking. I kinda like those crocs maps full of spawns.

8. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

CMS has hackers? Didn't know that.

Seems like KMS (besides the occasional lolcrazydude who flys around in Henesys) and JMS are free of hackers (botters not included).

9. Default Re: MSEA worth playing? Will be in the region for awhile.

Yes, they do.

Also the last time I played MSEA, Evan bots were and had been flourishing for ~8 months or so.

10. Default Re: MSEA worth playing? Will be in the region for awhile.

The community gets worst every year though..
    MapleSEA is a shell of what it used to be in the past..

11. Mercury Male
    IGN: Knight52
    Server: Earth
    Level: 534
    Job: Thread Breaker
    Guild: I'm bored of
    Alliance: political sh'it
    thailand

I used to play MSEA once, quite peaceful imo... or maybe it's because it was 2 AM.

12. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

This.

Though, it seems to be the same everywhere.