1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

Default This LoL fan has balls of steel for doing this cosplay...(from PAX East 2012, Boston)

I do sincerely apologize in advance if this is a meaningless thread and if I wasted your time.

But when I saw that pic while browsing the GD today, I was like "wt'f" at first. Then I realized how this guy was outright brave for doing this cosplay at the risk of being ridiculed/being judged by others/getting weird looks/etc. Especially when he's showing this off in front of many attendees at PAX East this past weekend. Big props to him for pulling this off. I wouldn't have the balls to do this, I'd bail out in a nanosecond, rofl.

Prepare your eyes. You've been warned ಠ_ಠ

2. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default Re: This LoL fan has balls of steel for doing this cosplay...(from PAX East 2012, Bos

Having so many male champs, and he picks nidalee. Does he have a tarzan complex or what? LoL

3. Default Re: This LoL fan has balls of steel for doing this cosplay...(from PAX East 2012, Bos

This is absolutely nothing compared to many of the atrocities men have perpetrated in the name of cosplay and fandom.

I've seen worse on 6th street in Austin on the average Tuesday.

4. Default Re: This LoL fan has balls of steel for doing this cosplay...(from PAX East 2012, Bos

I can confirm this.

Honestly, I was not disgusted by the picture. It's whatever.

5. Default Re: This LoL fan has balls of steel for doing this cosplay...(from PAX East 2012, Bos

I'm desensitized to pomegranatety cosplay. That said, this is not pomegranatety (or scarring) cosplay.

6. Default Re: This LoL fan has balls of steel for doing this cosplay...(from PAX East 2012, Bos

Yeah, and I doubt the guy in it thought he was being courageous at all. To him it was just a lark with very little concern for what anyone else thought.

7. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Straight Male
    IGN: Namalamadingdong
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Break The Meta
    Connecticut

Default Re: This LoL fan has balls of steel for doing this cosplay...(from PAX East 2012, Bos

Will... dat aint nothin dawg.

8. Default Re: This LoL fan has balls of steel for doing this cosplay...(from PAX East 2012, Bos

Fuuu... I wish I had gone to this year's Sakura-con. I'd dance with the niconico hosts.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Could be worse...

>HSGG's head on Female Nidalee's body.

10. Default Re: This LoL fan has balls of steel for doing this cosplay...(from PAX East 2012, Bos

Really, I've been to cons and seen stuff like black Dokuro-chan, a guy running around with a Naruto headband and cardboard box with "Lef Village Ninja" written in Sharpy, and just plainly bad cosplay of all varieties. That is not bad, not at all.

I give this guy props for doing what he likes and just making genderbent Nidalee work. It's not poorly made and doesn't burn my eyes: it's creative and the guy had the guts to follow through and make it work.

11. Orbital Bee Cannon
    California

12. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Am i the only one who finds this kinda sexy?

13. Default Re: This LoL fan has balls of steel for doing this cosplay...(from PAX East 2012, Bos

Eh, he did a far better job than most random cosplays, so I can't be upset here. Most of the male characters are enormous and ripped, so I can't blame him for not wanting to cosplay as Tryndamere or Udyr.

14. Default Re: This LoL fan has balls of steel for doing this cosplay...(from PAX East 2012, Bos

If I was black I could probably do a Malzahar pretty well, or surfer Singed.

15. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Better than fat girls trying to pass off as japanese school girls D:

16. Orbital Bee Cannon
    California

Well...its a sign that the cosplay's well done!

17. Default Re: This LoL fan has balls of steel for doing this cosplay...(from PAX East 2012, Bos

No, I do too.

18. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

It must be dose hairy legs.

19. Default Re: This LoL fan has balls of steel for doing this cosplay...(from PAX East 2012, Bos

OH GOD, MY SWEET YAYOI HAS BEEN TAINTED

20. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

I'll just leave this here.

BOX GUNDAM.