1. Default I was recently linked this video, and... apparently this is a youtube fad, or was.

They're called "Animashes" and they're just... really, bad mashups of disney animals to sexy tunes.

I... furries, why.

2. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Re: I was recently linked this video, and... apparently this is a youtube fad, or was

Spoiler

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Default Re: I was recently linked this video, and... apparently this is a youtube fad, or was

I can post certain pictures to derail this thread so hard because it'd amuse me. But I won't because it'll get be banned in a heartbeat. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4. Default Re: I was recently linked this video, and... apparently this is a youtube fad, or was

I've probably already seen them.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon

I doubt that.

I've always wanted to post this.

6. Default Re: I was recently linked this video, and... apparently this is a youtube fad, or was

I browse FA daily. Hit me with your best shot.

7. Default Re: I was recently linked this video, and... apparently this is a youtube fad, or was

8. Default Re: I was recently linked this video, and... apparently this is a youtube fad, or was

MuscleWizard, pls.

9. Default Re: I was recently linked this video, and... apparently this is a youtube fad, or was

dem grils

10. Orbital Bee Cannon

Too tame 4 me.