Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Behold, the Renegade Knights

THE SP KINGDOM IS NOTHING MORE THAN A COMMUNIST DICTATORSHIP, I WILL OVERTHROW IT. WITH THE TRUE ARMY OF OUR PEOPLE, AND OUR COUNTRY.

@Throes; will be my queen. This peach is the gem of southperry and will lead us with her "cautious optimism". Guess what that means, you get the benefit of the doubt, but at a moments notice, she will release the fangs of the empire.

@Marksman Bryan; is my champion because he always 1 up's my posts, ALWAYS, and downvotes shi'tty posts that are sh`itty. That's a spirtual connection, and one of a champions.

@SaptaZapta; is my vizier because shes a mother of LIVING kids, that means she must be making GOOD decisions to keep KIDS alive. I mean could you raise a kid? F`uck no, you'd murder the damn thing to make sure you don't miss 4 hour 2x, prick. Oh, and I need someone to tell me the "GENOCIDE THE IGNORANT" isn't the right choice.

@Sarah;

You thought she was gone? No, she's killing off the users in the shadow's without you knowing, you remember @Bacon;? Yeah, so did I, then Sarah got to him.

My royal guard, of royalty, who will put their life on the line for me, kind of, well hopefully.

@Zelkova; He helped me in minecraft so therefore, royal guard.

@MetaSeraphim; This user is so innocent and witty that I can rely on said user to give me the truth, and keep up good banter. Although she's not a slayer, she keeps me entertained, and when I'm locked up in my floating f`ucking castle, I need some entertainment. But not like, Queen duty entertainment if you know what I'm sayin.

Oh and she's also mormon, probably the most, if not one of the most passive mother f`ucking religions in the world, which mean as a representative she's perfect. She'll blurt out the blunt obvious, yet with such a clean record be viewed as a poor naive girl. ITS PERFECT.

@ShinkuDragon; His tentacle techniques are necessary and frankly irreplacible. That and he's a freak with math, we all need freaks with math, especially when they are free. And his name has dragon in it.

@Untradeable; Cus we always need a Mark.

@ResistGreen; OWES ME DEBT, LIFE IS OWNED BY ME.

@Loose; A pineapplein gentlemen. We all need gentlemen.

@Pixie; @Soph;

Best servents on Southperry by far. Though pixie has some attitude, Soph just loves the authority. It's like sweet and salty, together they are delicious.

@Locked; Get's to be my doctor, cus I don't know any other doctor's, and my consel so I know about the updates before you do. Oh and he's kind of smart, kind of.

@LittlePrincess; YOU SEE HOW MANY CHARACTERS THIS B`ITCH HAS, HER LIFE IS DRESS UP, SHE CAN SWAG ME UP EASY.

@Mandalay; This peach is so goddamn passive, like seriously, her job is a teacher, she tolerates you little sh`its without being able to back hand you. She can lay me out the situation without rage devouring her focus. She is kind of a lead ball, sinks right to the bottom without the sh`it holding her up. PERFECT. Oh and I would love to see her in a school girl outfit, and I'm king so it's hard for her to say no.

@Moonlapse; MICROBIOLOGIST, in training. Biological warefare? Okay. That and he's obsessed with death metal, so all around, he's just death, and I like talking to death, he sometimes gives good advice like genoci---OKAY SAPTA SHUT UP I GOT IT

@Rob; Rob is the epitome of just "YOLO". There's nothing else to be said to justify his existance.

@Girasol; My pet, she's like cerberus, killing complain threads on command. I feed her the souls of wandering basilers.

@JoeTang; I have never seen this guy post a serious post outside of extracting, and even then he TRIED to pull a joke out of it.

@Flonne; The best story teller on southperry.

@Words; @Chew; @Nion; @Corn; always end up posting in threads before I do. Corn greets them while taking tallies on the details they release. So he's governor spy obviously.

The generals are the most frequest posters I see in each section

@Lozmaster; This guy all about the games, it's like he's a wine-o with this sh`it.

@Takebacker; ALWAYS IN MAPLESTORY THREADS JUST THRASHING PEOPLE. This general is like pineappleing Napoleon, he goes in, conquers, sh`its on your table and leaves. Doesn't even bother looking at your face.

@Razmos; This mother f`ucker squats in shenanigans waiting for thread to appear, just WAITS.

@aslemn; He is by far the cruelist of the generals. Able to mentally f`uck you to the point of feeling like you were just violated. His method leaves you curious, yet disgusted, to the point of nearing self harm. He is the epitome of torture.

@Spadow; The legendary spy who broke all of KMS' secrets for the United States. Wikileaks was inspired by him.

@Sardines; My judge, as his over-winded statements are borderline legal-nese. Plus I respect his sense of justice.

@Five Second Pose;
    He see's a thread, and kills it upon inspecting how retarded it is. Kobe seems to be the main victim of Ray's serial thread killing.

@FrozNlite; My white knight for all civil rights cus no one do it better

As for my dig's

Your eyes see correctly, my castle is flying, and my chariot is a fu`cking Jet. My Capital of my country is Disney world, and my weapon of choice is the Geass which allows me to look you straight in the eye and make you my b`itch. And my army consists of Gatling gun wielding teenage girls.

EDIT: Groom the stool has been removed as it's just an attempted assassination waiting to happen. Plus I want Princess to dress me.

2. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Behold, the Renegade Knights

I forgot MetaSeraphim was a girl. Again.

3. Default Re: Behold, the Renegade Knights

You just mad you have a guy as your queen, noob

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I like how Five Second Pose is basically the Judge, Jury and Executioner :P

5. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

is your capital pineappleing disneyland?

(also, i'm a freak at BASIC math, if you want real math freaks, joetang, locked, fiel and some others are better suited)

edit: why isn't eos your queen and viaje your princess?

6. Default Re: Behold, the Renegade Knights

QUICKLY MY PEOPLE, pomegranate ALL OVER DEROSIS' POSTS. YOUR KING COMMANDS IT.

7. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

YOU GET A POMEGRANATE TOO, WHY ISN'T YOUR CROWN A STRAW HAT?

8. Default Re: Behold, the Renegade Knights

The straw hat is my warrior helmet

9. Default Re: Behold, the Renegade Knights

Really?
    I didn't know that, always thought he was a guy.

10. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Could I be Corn's backup spy?
    You know.. when "accidents" happen to him?

11. Default Re: Behold, the Renegade Knights

Pff, that's the executioner?
    What a joke.

12. Default Re: Behold, the Renegade Knights

I stand alone, as a solitary swordsman, and fight to dethrone the evil tyranny that is KahoonooWest.

I mean, what?

13. Default Re: Behold, the Renegade Knights

Using you as a reference, I will now write a book.

You better not be lying to me!

14. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

I had to read that.. twice
    Imma scout! I'll make Eren Jaeger proud.

15. Default Re: Behold, the Renegade Knights

lure you in with dashing good looks

and then you're dead

16. Default Re: Behold, the Renegade Knights

you cant catch me im black

17. Default Re: Behold, the Renegade Knights

There is no chef, if you want to eat, you have to hunt for your meal. THATS THE MANHOOD WAY.