Thread: [Update JMS] Patch Available - JMS 3.55

1. Default Patch Available - JMS 3.55

Nexon posted a patch for JMS version 354 upgrade to version 355.
    You may download this patch from their official site and begin creating your pre-patcher now.
    Extractions and database updates will be forthcoming (if supported)!

Size: 802857871 (bytes) (765.66 mb)
    Posted:

Want quick and easy notification of just patches & updates? Follow PatchWatcher on twitter, or visit http://www.PatchWatcher.net/ and monitor just the patches you're interested in.

2. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.55

V update.
    http://maplestory.nexon.co.jp/campaign/v.asp

(not the same video)

3. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.55

wow look how full their hangout areas are

4. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.55

My dear Beast Tamer's skill is worrying me more and more. In the GMS trailer, the bear final attack hit nothing and Eka's was dealing like 6 lines of 100k damage (Even the Bishop was dealing 50m per line) and in this one Bear is hitting absolutely nothing even though she is standing in the middle of a freaking mob.

... and I just read that letter from the GMS team in Korea saying they put lot of effort into GMS' exclusive job, which made me hope for ninja buffs to both Jett and BT. IDK what to hope for anymore.

5. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.55

Pray for sweet release from the beast tamer class.

6. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.55

Well....don't be fooled. Last time I played JMS (back during Reboot), there were like 4-5 servers (massive server merges all around, there used to be way more servers) and they were all pretty barren. Unless the channel capacity is so high that the bar is empty while there are a ton of people online, the game is pretty dead in Japan. This is like at 3-4PM JST. Maple's on its last leg.

I will say that at least JMS's servers can take an influx of players. Can't say the same for GMS considering the recent posts around here.

Edit: Actually, now that I think about it, I've played JMS more recently, during the anniversary event a few months back. We were lucky to get a full group for the hourlyish coin drop envelope event during JST prime time.

7. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.55

It might be more dead than that... I think they went down to 3 servers (Kaede, Kurumi, and Yukari) after the most recent server merge on April 20.

8. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.55

I can easily believe it. Maple is well past its prime; if it weren't Nexon's own game, it would have been shut down years ago. I'd be surprised if JMS is any more active than DFO was when it got shut down for us at this point, and I remember EverPlanet having a better population than JMS has right now and it was killed (which is a shame because EP was super fun).