IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Default The Binding of Isaac Rebirth Trailer

2. Default Re: The Binding of Isaac Rebirth Trailer

That was...uhm....weird.

3. Default Re: The Binding of Isaac Rebirth Trailer

Saw this yesterday. I gotta admit that I loved it. It pretty much sums up just how freaky, yet, somehow intriguing, the game is. I cannot wait for Rebirth. I completely 100%'d the game and its expansion on Steam (I'm a part of the 1.5% of users on Steam who have the Platinum God achievement!), and I'm sure I'll do the same for Rebirth... granted it has its fair share of new content and additions, as Edmund said it would.

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: The Binding of Isaac Rebirth Trailer

Huh, I didn't know Rebirth was coming to steam too. Looking forward too it now, since I just assumed it was a portable... port.

5. Default Re: The Binding of Isaac Rebirth Trailer

I used to have platinum god but due to a glitch it wiped 3 items from my list making me lose it again before the achievement activated.
    Pissed me off really bad...

Anyway, can't wait for this!

6. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default Re: The Binding of Isaac Rebirth Trailer

It's this the one with retro graphics style and stuff?

I liked the game but i have been too lazy to play it lately (and 99.99% of the other games in my steam list >.> Growing up kinda sucks)

7. Default Re: The Binding of Isaac Rebirth Trailer

Yeah....I would have it if I had the energy to attempt to no-hit every area...and also if unlocking stuff offline didn't completely destroy the achievement system and make it freak out. I unlocked everything except the No-Hit Area Rewards, and because I did it mostly offline, while I was at work, the next time I launched the game it gave me completely random achievements, including some I already had and forgetting quite a few of them(including removing access to the items it forgot the achievements for), which resulted in it being impossible to get.

Plus the game is so buggy because of Flash that anytime a good run gets going anymore I hit a game breaker....quite the demotivator.

8. Default Re: The Binding of Isaac Rebirth Trailer

What a weird trailer; I can't imagine what it would look like to someone who's never seen or played the game before lol.
    Isaac is one of the few games I play outside of MS, so I'm very excited for this to come out. I actually haven't played it in a while now that I think about it.

9. Default Re: The Binding of Isaac Rebirth Trailer

Is this a sequel or DLC? I'm fine with either though to be honest, Isaac is a really fun game.

Took me around 70ish total hours to 100% it.

10. Default Re: The Binding of Isaac Rebirth Trailer

It's a remake because the creator acknowledged that 99.9% of the issues are because it is done in a flash, and not a recent version either(because the other person he did it with, name escapes me at the moment, was only versed in the version they used). There was an interview a while back stating that he wanted to add a significant amount of extra content, however could not because of flash. He said that every time they tried to build the game, there was a 25% chance that it would be successful, and otherwise it would crash or just build incorrectly. Most of the bugs and problems with the current game are due to it being flash, and it being just too large for what flash was meant to handle. He stated that it was impossible for another expansion to be made even though he wanted to, because of those problems.

Source: http://www.gamasutra.com/view/featur...ls_.php?page=3

Also useful information: http://edmundm.com/post/36798306331/...remake-details

11. Default Re: The Binding of Isaac Rebirth Trailer

Florian Himsl.
    Only reason I remember that is because of Ultra Pride, the killer of many runs.

12. Default Re: The Binding of Isaac Rebirth Trailer

It's also going to be free at launch for people who subscribe to playstation plus on PS4 and PSVita, so there's that.
    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/...tline-miami-2/

13. Default Re: The Binding of Isaac Rebirth Trailer

You don't need a crystal ball to know it's a bad idea to use flash.