1. Default Is it True that All AEE and EE has a 5% chance to ADD nothing at all?

It happen to me 4 time when i was EE my weapon one of the EE didnt gave any attack
    Then it happen again on my other two weapon it also didnt gave attack
    and today .... im really sad my tyrant gear didnt get any attack at the 6 star... it work but nothing happen
    does this really suppose to happen?

2. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: SeeMeTwice
    Server: Scania
    Job: Band of Thieves
    Guild: Perpetual ~ Nocti
    Farm: Wisteria ~ Mississippi
    Mississippi

Default Re: Is it True that All AEE and EE has a 5% chance to ADD nothing at all?

I think this has happened to me before.
    Also, some tyrant equips have been confirmed skipping out on bonuses.

No idea what the % is, but I wouldn't doubt the chance to get no bonus.

3. Default Re: Is it True that All AEE and EE has a 5% chance to ADD nothing at all?

I've never heard of something skipping bonuses before recently when my friend told me that her AEE on her Tyrant Boots had failed to add a single stat.

So maybe it is just Tyrant? Of course, this is just from hearsay and not personal experience.

4. www.thatwasmykil.com
    IGN: ThatWasMyKil
    Server: Bera
    Level: 203
    Job: Battle Bishop
    Guild: Inspired
    Alliance: Virtus
    australia

Default Re: Is it True that All AEE and EE has a 5% chance to ADD nothing at all?

never had that issue, and most of my stuff is 10 stars.

5. Default Re: Is it True that All AEE and EE has a 5% chance to ADD nothing at all?

I've had an EE not add stats on a GDK when my shad was in his 12x, I'm surprised it isn't common knowledge that not all passed EEs add stats.

6. Default Re: Is it True that All AEE and EE has a 5% chance to ADD nothing at all?

Doesn't really sound intentional though... I've never seen it officially stated ANYWHERE that equip enhancements do this.

7. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

seems to vary between items really, for example, i had some EE's to bomb ages ago so i dropped them on crusader shoulders, they gained nothing at all until the fifth enhancement added 3 luk, then the sixth blew it up.

and a weapon i sold didn't get attack on it's first enhancement, this was ages ago though

8. Default Re: Is it True that All AEE and EE has a 5% chance to ADD nothing at all?

It sounds like an adverse effect of the concept of randomness.

From what I understand, all values that can be increased through EEs have an increase range of 0-[insert some number here]. That's why not everything increases when you use an EE. As a result, it's completely possible that you get that horrible minimum value of 0 for every single stat. It's essentially bad luck.

I doubt it's an INTENDED effect, however it's certainly an effect none the less.

You could technically say that this happening is worse luck than the item booming. Yes, losing your item does indeed suck, but the chances of getting zero on let's say six stats at once is far less likely to happen than your item booming.

9. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

however, some equips don't follow the same rules as others though. after all, warrior weapons don't gain m.attk, equips don't gain w.attk, yet gloves have a small chance., shoulders seem to have a large chance to not upgrade anything at all, and well, if the above tyrant comment is true, it seems tyrant equips (which have fixed increases) have a small chance of not giving an increase.

10. Default Re: Is it True that All AEE and EE has a 5% chance to ADD nothing at all?

Superior equipment have completely defined growth tables. Weapons have defined growth for Weapon and Magic Attack, too.
    0 growth on defined stats really shouldn't be happening, but I don't think I'd be surprised if it were actually intentional. Awful.

11. Default Re: Is it True that All AEE and EE has a 5% chance to ADD nothing at all?

Did they not recently release an item which negate the latest upgrade done to an item? If so, there you have it.

12. Default Re: Is it True that All AEE and EE has a 5% chance to ADD nothing at all?

It hasn't happened to me, but I've seen pics of Tyrant gear that are missing stats.

13. Default Re: Is it True that All AEE and EE has a 5% chance to ADD nothing at all?

After enhancing two belts to 7-star and one cape to 5-star, everything has worked properly. Still have 9 more equips to enhance; really hope this doesn't happen

14. Default Re: Is it True that All AEE and EE has a 5% chance to ADD nothing at all?

Yes this is known to happen. I spent 20 bil scrolling my VIP with 50s ages ago and the first enhance didnt add any attack. I was crushed and wanted to cry irl. -_-