Thread: Medals!

1. Default Medals!

I challenge SP! Who has the most medals!

2. Default Re: Medals!

I am missing Horntail Slayer, Time Traveler, Dynamic Hair, and I'm A Legendary Hero.

3. Default Re: Medals!

Ah nice!
    I got all of those too lol.

4. Default Re: Medals!

I could get the I'm A Legendary Hero medal, but it seems that Cassandra doesn't let me trade in Leaves for Coins anymore D: So I have been having to just get lucky with boxes. I have the medal on my Demon Slayer though D: I am 5 hair changes away from Dynamic Hair, but I don't think I will change my Bishop's hair anytime soon. And I will get Horntail Slayer when I move to El Nido, because the HT Kill count is way to high in Windia.

5. Default Re: Medals!

I got HT medal around 6months ago on shadower and I'm still on the top 5 lol. Thats how dead it is here. Yet the most problematic medal is the celebrity medal. I'm in the middle of doing that 445/1,000 with less than half of the time left. As soon as I get that I'll practically have the maple idol for life making it 55 :D

After that I need PB, and the trait medals ;3

6. Default Re: Medals!

Still missing a few as well; Veteran Hunter, Legendary Hunter, Celebrity, Maple Idol, Dynamic Hair, and a couple Trait medals.

7. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: Sylvananna
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 210
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Muse
    Farm: Farm
    canada

Default Re: Medals!

Only 43 here. I'm missing 1 donor medal, currently working on dilligent explorer and veteran hunter and soon will work on HT and PB medals. Missing celeb/maple idol too. Also, I don't have some of the earlier medals as I am a Mercedes and I am also missing the Cryse and Kerning Square medal due to being too high level :<. I had all 3 of the CTF medals but they don't actually count towards your total like most non-KMS medals

Edit: Also missing the pet medal, due to having a super young pet.

8. Default Re: Medals!

It's nice to see that I am not the only Bishop with Pink Bean Slayer (: To me personally its quite an accomplishment to have it in my collection. I should work on my Trait Medals, but I am too busy switching between mains D: I can never focus on 1 character at a time.

9. Default Re: Medals!

Next hot time event with those love letters, ask your friends to give you them. On average I was getting 15~ fame from 1, as high as 20ish. Was able to get my last 300 fame easy that way.

10. Default Re: Medals!

hah good idea. Don't see a hot-time coming til justice through

11. Default Re: Medals!

Man.. My collection is so inferior as compared to the rest.. :/

12. Default Re: Medals!

Awesome! You can get a medal from Ellin Forest too now. So thats an easy boost ;3

13. Default Re: Medals!

Update again. Probably won't get anymore for a while.
    The only ones left I need to get...
    Midas Touch .... B> Tenacious Knight Pauldron recipe.
    Horntail Slayer .... pretty much impossible in Scania.
    Carnival Winner .... 150 wins... takes so long.
    Dynamic Hair .... need nx...