View Poll Results: Mechanic or Mages

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Go with Mechanic!

0 0%
  • Keep your % int until Mages bore you!

8 100.00%
  1. Default Sell my Mage gear or save it for Luminous?

[]
    Last edited by 37yen; 2018-12-04 at 12:42 AM.

2. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: Sell my Mage gear or save it for Luminous?

It's up to you. I personally love my bishop and rarely play another class (sometimes my phantom).

However, 80% INT=/= 80% DEX unless you can find someone to trade the same gear with.
    Mage gear, and good mage gear at that, is hard to find in free market, thus making it harder to sell for a good price as well.

Also, in terms of which % gear sells for the most, I believe it's luk>dex>str>int. Might be vice-versa for int and str.

3. Donator Male
    IGN: LnFearNFaith
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 20x
    Job: Loladin/LolDrK
    Guild: Irresistible
    Farm: Amerish
    New_York

Default Re: Sell my Mage gear or save it for Luminous?

I'd say to just hold out until Luminous comes. You did say you loved the class so might as well give it a spin with what you have now. And even if in the end you decide you want to fund your mechanic int will be in more demand with luminous so you can probably get a bit more from what you have for your mech.

4. Default Re: Sell my Mage gear or save it for Luminous?

But by the time Luminous comes out pirate-based DEX will most likely be inflated to hell and back like LUK was at phantom release. I'd say if he wants to switch to mech funding, do it now, since I think DEX is going to inflate more than INT will as Luminous (read: AB) approaches.

5. Default Re: Sell my Mage gear or save it for Luminous?

[]
    Last edited by 37yen; 2018-12-04 at 12:42 AM.

6. Default Re: Sell my Mage gear or save it for Luminous?

I think 'popular answer' itself tells a lot. I'm going to say to stick with Luminous because:

1) Good INT gear is harder to get back and harder to sell. With about a month to go before Tempest I'm not sure if you can sell everything off.
    2) You say you're in love with the Luminous class and you're a Mage player at heart. I can see the boredom factor there but there's far more pointers towards Mages than Mechanics still and I've switched classes in Maple enough that I can't say if you're going to stick to your Mechanic even if you do end up funding it (FWIW I have every mage class except for Flame Wizard right now).