Page 111 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 2273
  1. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 67 - Congratulations, our first level 250!

Nah, I perosonally prefer it, it's like a special quirk.

2. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 67 - Congratulations, our first level 250!

Evan is canonly set because of Freud.

Nexon pretty much set on Aran's gender as Aran for the rest of eternity. You can decide what that means...

3. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 67 - Congratulations, our first level 250!

Or it just makes em unique..

4. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 67 - Congratulations, our first level 250!

Doesn't always translate to useful.

5. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 67 - Congratulations, our first level 250!

WhyNotBoth.jpg

6. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 67 - Congratulations, our first level 250!

But they get an awesome attack that replaces the last one every single growth. Wouldn't having >10 growths over 200 levels be better than 4?

7. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Fire breath is garbage (jk it's more of thrust is too amazing) and blaze is situational, but yea I agree with you.

8. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 67 - Congratulations, our first level 250!

I'm fine with multiple growths, ten is just too much. I think five or six would be better.

9. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 67 - Congratulations, our first level 250!

Flame Wizard skill preview

나의 화염으로 메이플 월드의 모든 악을 불태우겠어!

10. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 67 - Congratulations, our first level 250!

Looks so mobile O.O

Shame the ulti they showed looked better than that final (im assuming hyperskill) pillar of fire attack.

11. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 67 - Congratulations, our first level 250!

I know they're trying to make the footage exciting and all, but the random numbers, screen shaking and camera panning means I have no idea what the flying pineapple is going on. notapomegranategiven/10

12. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 67 - Congratulations, our first level 250!

They're probably gonna be the most mobile mage out of all mages since they have the revamped KOC's flash jump instead of having a teleport skill.

20140410. If you didn't mention it, I wouldn't have noticed. That probably means F/W is hitting KMS/KMST next Thursday (2014/04/10, 10th april)

13. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Wow, that looks so good. I didn't know what to expect, and i'm not disappointed.
    It looks really powerful, yet also looks really fast.

I wonder if the flaming lion is a class-bound pet like Haku, it definitely looks that way. Or if not that, it looks like a summon which follows you like a pet.

It looks like they have an auto-homing skill like the revamped NW stars and Xenon's rockets. And it looks like they have a bind too, or at least a skill which traps an enemy.

Also dat fireball skill which works like Luminous's reflection.

I am so hyped for this.

14. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 67 - Congratulations, our first level 250!

Nice catch!

I can't wait for this. It's too much excitement for me.

15. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 67 - Congratulations, our first level 250!

Combo system with a mage.. interesting concept. This might be to my liking

16. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 67 - Congratulations, our first level 250!

If you're referring to the grey numbers, those actually apply to all characters.

17. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 67 - Congratulations, our first level 250!

Everything is on fire! I'm not entirely sure what I was expecting.

The little balls of fire seem kind of cool, I wonder if they're like the stars for Night Lord's Mark of the Assassin/NL? It'd be pretty lacklustre if they were a main attacking skill though, such a tiny animation.

18. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 67 - Congratulations, our first level 250!

Now bring the Night Walker, let's see if it can challenge the mighty Night Lord.

Less is sometimes more. I am dead tired of all the extreme animations that clutter the screen constantly.

19. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 67 - Congratulations, our first level 250!

That meteor like summon skill tho.

The power of the Sun in the palm of your hands;

Last edited by WizOaks; 2014-04-03 at 07:15 PM.

20. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 67 - Congratulations, our first level 250!

I definitely want to see more of this!