Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Nexon needs to make a Pre-BB Server!

In my opinion, Nexon really needs to make another server called Pre-BB MapleStory. While some people can still play Post-BB MapleStory, many people will still play Pre-BB MapleStory, and Nexon will make tons of money. I want people to send tickets to Nexon to make another server called Pre-BB MapleStory, so more people will play it!

Shadowers and Night Lords were much stronger and funner in pre-BB.

2. Default Re: Nexon needs to make a Pre-BB Server!

Why would they make more money? They make a pomegranateload from the Cubes. Cubes weren't there pre-bb??

3. Default Re: Nexon needs to make a Pre-BB Server!

Yeah they were! Nexon can make even more money Nexon adds a Pre-BB server with cubes as well.

4. Default Re: Nexon needs to make a Pre-BB Server!

It wont happen.

Regardless of how many tickets you send (Assuming they even read them), Nexon cant even run their own servers correctly, and you want them to run more in parallel with patch data from so long ago that it could easily be hacked?

Why does everyone like Pre-BB maple anyways? It was hard to level and hackers still run as rampant as they did back then. I think people were nicer back then, kind of like how people were nicer in Vanilla World of Warcraft. You cant re-capture that just by trying to send the servers back in time. It just can't happen.

5. Default Re: Nexon needs to make a Pre-BB Server!

2 things wrong with this;

1) Requesting for a limited content server

2) Asking nexon to manage two glitchy maplestory's when they can barely maintain one.

6. Default Re: Nexon needs to make a Pre-BB Server!

Yeah it can! If Nexon listens to the players who like Old Maple, MapleStory would not be ruined. If Nexon doesn't release the Old Maple, alot of people will quit someday, including myself.

7. Default Re: Nexon needs to make a Pre-BB Server!

Oh, my bad. Tought it came right after. IMO it's the potential system that broke this game.

People allready quit. And everyone will quit someday anyway. Old Maplestory or not. It's funny that you think that Nexon listens to players. The only reason when they listen is to make more $$$$..

8. Default Re: Nexon needs to make a Pre-BB Server!

Oh boo hoo. You can't compete with today's metagame so you request nexon dumb it down for you? How far are we talking because maplestory took a dump in 2008, big bang just reinforced that.

9. Default Re: Nexon needs to make a Pre-BB Server!

At least having an Old Server is better than having ONLY a current server that no one will play.

10. Default Re: Nexon needs to make a Pre-BB Server!

Then quit. Nobody likes to hear people constanly rant about "The Good Old Days". Why is Pre-BB better? Why should Nexon only listen to players who only like Old Maple instead of the majority who enjoy the current maple? If everyone who liked Old Maple quit, I guarentee Nexon would have zero fu'cks to give. The money they get from having new players buy nx versus trying to appease the older crowd who expect more for their nx isnt worth it. Nexon simply doesn't care.

11. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Default Re: Nexon needs to make a Pre-BB Server!

Quit then, guess no one will miss you.

Though, I couldn't figure out how you get that conclusion (a lot will quit).

Players come and go, I saw a lot quit pre-BB too.

People do not like "Old Maple", it's the community people missed, you're not going to get it back whatsoever.

12. Default Re: Nexon needs to make a Pre-BB Server!

Everyone=/=you. There's people who still find the current game fun and won't start over from scratch to satisfy your naive nostaligia.

Go play a private server that's pre bb. Just find a low rate one, it's the same thing. And you know what will happen? You'll get bored.

13. Default Re: Nexon needs to make a Pre-BB Server!

No one is going to get bored on a Pre-BB Server. Less classes are more fun than more classes.

14. Default Re: Nexon needs to make a Pre-BB Server!

Are you kidding me? Pre-BB, It took more time to level, alot more effort to boss, and insane amounts of funding to do any form of good damage. People now a days dont have the patience even now to train, and your expecting them to be able to handle something thats 10x worse?

I think your trying to insert your opinion for everyone else. Don't assume that everyone automatically shares your opinion just because you think it's right. Try making a poll, or asking people first, some way to prove that your not just being an arrogant pomegranatehead who thinks their opinion is right.

15. Default Re: Nexon needs to make a Pre-BB Server!

Your opinion is not fact.

Those who do into change are doomed to be forgotten. So can we forget you already.

16. Default Re: Nexon needs to make a Pre-BB Server!

Yes, that's the point, Pre-BB took more time to level and more funding, which makes Pre-BB more fun than any new server.

17. Default Re: Nexon needs to make a Pre-BB Server!

Opinion.

Zakum
    Horntail
    Pinkbean(Pretty much impossible without potential)
    CWKPQ

Those are the only bosses available, not to mention the classes functionality limits any type of balance. Is it fair Drk's have to use half their hp just to be on par with a full hp hero, in fact like 12% dps less? Was bigfoot patrol "fun" for you?

How about hacks that version was vulnerable too, such as duplications, disconnection hacks? How about the limited HP that requires HP washing to be somewhat efficient at nearly every boss?

Your argument is an opinion, therefore a groundless one.

18. Default Re: Nexon needs to make a Pre-BB Server!

Are you even reading?

How do you equate:

Wasting more time attempting to level=Fun?

Do you even know the reason they changed the EXP curve? Its because everyone complained it was too hard.

I think your trying to recapture your nostalgia which wont happen. Even if by some miracle they did this idiotic idea, you cant re-create the community. The community was unique to the time and it cannot be replicated because they've all moved on, they've adapted unlike you who chooses to stay stuck in the past and cant seem to deal with the reality.

If you really hate new maplestory that bad go to the private server. Im sure you can find one. Or better yet go play a different game, im sure there are other korean MMOs with alot more grinding than maple.

19. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Default Re: Nexon needs to make a Pre-BB Server!

http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=52532

http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=52680

Just in case if you guys forgot who he is.

Don't post on those threads though.

20. Default Re: Nexon needs to make a Pre-BB Server!

Wow. Leaving this thread. This kid has the mentality of like a 14 year old. NOT WORTH IT.