1. Default 1+1 Event not active on Demon Slayer?!?

I just realized, it's not there on my Demon Slayer, while I had it on my Canonneer and Mercedes...

How is that possible?!?

2. Default

I had the 1+1 event on mines.

Did you delete your DS and remade it by any chance?

3. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

4. Default

Yes, but that can't be the cause, because I have all the other legend events which should have been disabled then too... o.0

Ah well, w/e I'm not really going to create another adventurer class anyway, they're way to boring compared to the newer classes... ;)

5. Default

Except that is the cause; your conclusion is false because your premise is false. The 1+1 Event is the only that ells you "you can only do this on the first legend character of so-and-so job on this account" or something to that extent. None of the other events have conditions like that.

6. Hot minute Gay Male

IGN: Farewell
    Server: Reboot
    Level: ???
    Job: Meth Addict
    Guild: None
    Alliance: None

Yep, exactly what the person above said. It explicitly tells you with a pop-up window upon logging into your legend characters for the first time that those are the only ones that will work.

7. Default

if you delete and remake your legend
    you cannot restart the 1+1 event on a legend of the same class.

8. Default

So actually because of Nexon's fck up with DS cinematic where they told to delete and recreate, they fcked up my DS event...

Nice Nexon... :')

But ah well, you can only create crappy classes with them, so there's no harm done here... ;)

9. Default

DS is still worth leveling to 70 for the link skill though. a 10% increase in damage versus bosses for free is totes worth it, and their 10-70 breezes by even on 1x.

10. Default

In my case, the cinematic mess also screwed up my DS from getting the 1+1 event too. And I didn't remake or anything.

Eh, it would have been nice to get the EXP pots, but I can live without them. You really shouldn't have any difficulty leveling DSes anyway lol.

11. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

That doesn't explain why people didn't get the 1+1 event on their FIRST and ONLY Demon Slayer.

12. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

which is weird, because i DID get it on mine. even after cutscene glitch

13. Default

I got mine, too. Cutscene glitch and all.

14. Default

It happened to my Demon Slayer too T_T... that Nexon... my 1st DS got glitched and didn't got the 1+1 event...

15. Default

Same.

16. Default

Ok, I got to lvl80 within 2 days, without any lvlup 1+1 potions! :)

Nexon could have saved me 2 hours of useless grinding though, but ok, It was a good practice for my DS skills... ;)

17. Default

You don't get to have nice things.