IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

Default new cmst content? dragon & tiger dungeon

Any idea what is this new place or what are the rewards for doing it?

http://youtu.be/u2ayN2Ezyh8

2. Default Re: new cmst content? dragon & tiger dungeon

"Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon" is the name of the content/dungeon/whatever.

Am watching. I'll get back soon.

The plot is based on So Gong's 2 previous seniors that Mu Gong expelled despite having very good potential and favouring them. One is a dragon, named Huang Long (i.e. yellow dragon), reknown for his fist/punch skills, and the other is called Chi Hu (i.e. red tiger), who is known for his kicks. The 2 of them, including a third (currently unknown) person, set up a training school that the player can attend. To access, you need to pass several tests, which are 1) timed quest requiring you to kill monsters, 2) answering questions based on one's observation, like "who in these 4 people in Mu Lung is the tallest?" (answer: Mr Do), and 3) a do-not-move-for-60-seconds meant to test your willpower and determination. Then you are allowed to enter a portal which brings you to an area where you... train? The video ends here. And the C-rank medal that he got immediately... +15ALL +5ATT. I... am not sure I want to know what the upper ranked ones are like.

Hadriel

3. Default Re: new cmst content? dragon & tiger dungeon

Here are the two BGMs from the update. A bit short, if you ask me.

One more

4. Default Re: new cmst content? dragon & tiger dungeon

Extra images:

The Dragon medal gives you 25 W.ATK and 5 M.ATK, while the Tiger medal gives you 25 M.ATK.

It is located in Mu Lung and it's a Chinese exclusive. No idea if other regions will get this content.

5. Default Re: new cmst content? dragon & tiger dungeon

Watch GMS get a space themed reskin... that could actually be really cool.

6. Default Re: new cmst content? dragon & tiger dungeon

I bet GMS will use this to fill the void between Night walker revamp and the current KMS update.

7. Default Re: new cmst content? dragon & tiger dungeon

Better to revamp Shaolin Temple and fuses that with this new content

8. Default Re: new cmst content? dragon & tiger dungeon

You should know by now "exclusive" just means they get it first when it comes to maplestory we seem to follow CMS updates for the most part so I don't see why we won't get this. Heck it doesn't even mean they will get it first we might get it at the same time.

9. Default Re: new cmst content? dragon & tiger dungeon

I think everyone knows this by now, Spadow too. People use the term "exclusive" when they mean that.

10. Default Re: new cmst content? dragon & tiger dungeon

You know what I really don't get?

How come every other version eventually gets all this "exclusive" content, but KMS never gets any of it.

This especially strikes me as odd considering Hayato and Kanna are actual new classes with unique skills and all and not just Corsair with new animations like Jett/Dragon Warrior.

11. Default Re: new cmst content? dragon & tiger dungeon

That's no longer true. Pretty much the only thing Jett shares with Corsair now is Rapid Fire. Everything else is quite different. Jett has a ton more HP than a Corsair, yet you still can't keep him alive.

12. Default Re: new cmst content? dragon & tiger dungeon

They nerf it first! Look at Neocity!

13. Default Re: new cmst content? dragon & tiger dungeon

Please make this place into something similar to root abyss instead of Mu Lung Dojo. just make every boss give drops and... IDK, maybe a set of accessories where each boss can drop a different part. That would make "training" in this place somewhat worthy instead of the bullpomegranate it is Mu Lung Dojo.

Oh and since we are definitely getting this before the year is over there might be no reason any more to kill oneself trying to get the Black Swordman medal lol-

14. Default Re: new cmst content? dragon & tiger dungeon

Is the quest to get the medal to kill the one boss 50 times?