1. Default [Real] PETA soccermom loses her mind over Pokemon Origins. Breaks daughter's 3DS.

Click here for chuckles.
    Last edited by Kunagisa; 2013-10-28 at 11:59 AM.

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: PETA soccermom loses her mind over Pokemon Origins. Breaks daughter's 3DS.

Quote of the year.

This news story is clearly, CLEARLY fake though. and should probably be moved to Shenanigans.

3. Default Re: PETA soccermom loses her mind over Pokemon Origins. Breaks daughter's 3DS.

i'm dead

4. Default Re: PETA soccermom loses her mind over Pokemon Origins. Breaks daughter's 3DS.

Well, this is probably an extreme case of a PETA member but I find it funny how the PETA Kids website has a Pokemon-themed game.

5. Default Re: PETA soccermom loses her mind over Pokemon Origins. Breaks daughter's 3DS.

Ok, let's make one thing clear, P4Rgaming is a joke videogame news website, like the onion is for actual news.

Nothing in that report actually happened.

...And I just looked at the sites comments, apparently none of them are in on the joke either...

6. Alligator Straight Male
    IGN: Sure
    Server: Redoot
    Level: Eh.
    Job: I guess?
    Guild: No idea.
    Alliance: Think I know?
    Farm: This Exists Still?

Default Re: PETA soccermom loses her mind over Pokemon Origins. Breaks daughter's 3DS.

What a great way to start off the day. True or not, I just have the strange feeling it's happened already.

7. Default Re: PETA soccermom loses her mind over Pokemon Origins. Breaks daughter's 3DS.

>Are there even any Christians at Nintendo
    >Christians
    >Japan

10/10, please write more.

8. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Japan

One of the very first things I learned in my very short lived Anthropology course was about how Christianity came to Japan from Portugal.

9. Default Re: PETA soccermom loses her mind over Pokemon Origins. Breaks daughter's 3DS.

Oh, I'm fully aware of Christianity existing in Japan. Thing is:

The odds of a Christian being employed within Nintendo? Unlikely. There are literally hundreds of gods in Japanese culture. In Japan, the God of the Bible is but one of them (in their eyes, at least).

Not to mention, but the way that the article was written, the woman was more than likely referring to Nintendo of America. Which is escalates the hilarity of the situation.

10. Default Re: PETA soccermom loses her mind over Pokemon Origins. Breaks daughter's 3DS.

"The woman" doesn't exist. The site, and everything on it, is completely fabricated for humour and nothing more. There's not much point in arguing it really: They said it exactly because it is so ludicrous.

11. Default Re: PETA soccermom loses her mind over Pokemon Origins. Breaks daughter's 3DS.

Oh god I couldn't stop laughing about halfway in. The picture of the 3DS in half completely killed me as well. LOL

Don't care that it is fake, it is amazing. xD

12. Default Re: PETA soccermom loses her mind over Pokemon Origins. Breaks daughter's 3DS.

"Honey come to bed, it's 3 in the morning"

"pineapple off, I'm catching a shiny Mr. Mime"

13. Default Re: PETA soccermom loses her mind over Pokemon Origins. Breaks daughter's 3DS.

Please re-read my choice of words. 'the way that the article was written' does in no way imply that it actually happened (in fact, when I typed that I meant to convey the opposite). I knew the article was fake before even reading it; the only reason why I said that was because it was quality entertainment and because it's not too unlikely that this scenario could very well happen.

As a matter of fact, in my first post I look forward to them writing more 'stories' just like this one:

14. Default Re: PETA soccermom loses her mind over Pokemon Origins. Breaks daughter's 3DS.

“My daughter may have become a serial killer or worse, an animal abuser, if I had bought her the game,”

Yeah an animal abuser is way worse than a serial killer.
    Risky comment though... animal abusers are horrible too but you get what I mean.

15. Default Re: PETA soccermom loses her mind over Pokemon Origins. Breaks daughter's 3DS.

Can someone please put [Fake] in the title? I don't really find the satires really funny anymore.

16. Default Re: PETA soccermom loses her mind over Pokemon Origins. Breaks daughter's 3DS.

Just for you, princess.