Page 10 of 114 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
  1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

L> repost of the first picture please

2. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

It seems like the Nova Pirate will be "Knuckle based" from the looks of the drawings.

inb4 the dragon head breathes fire, and/or it can act like a flamethrower.

3. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Edward Sharkhands?

*takes name "Sharkhands"*

Actually, that looks better than a knuckle. Knuckles stopped looking cool when they became less fist and more blade on the top of your hand.

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

the tsundere pettanko seems strong in this one...

5. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

I was kinda expecting a bowman for the girly/green character and a thief for the purple/guy one but a pirate works too ^.^

6. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Hmm, I don't know about that. You have to use Overswing before Final Blow, so they'd have to make it work with whatever the 3rd Job swing is (Full?), or, move Overswing down.

I think what we're seeing here is a new combo attack, I mean, an attack that's a combination of other attacks, like Overswing and Final Blow, or even Overswing itself, look how smoothly the character transitions from the Bird Attack to Tiger, to Maha + Frozen Pole Arms.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Aran could follow the way Hero went. Just move everything down, more or less.
    "Triple Swing" in 1st job
    "Final Swing" in 2nd job
    "Overswing" + "Final Blow" in 3rd job
    "Tiger Uppercut" in 4th job

The "Double Judgment" could be an upgraded "Judgment" in 4th job.

EDIT: Now that I think about it. The tiger skill could be an upgrade to "Combo Fenrir".

8. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Or it's just another combo skill.

9. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Kaiser, Magnus, and now Tear? Inb4 it spells out KMST or something@@@

10. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

If it's Tear, then the other Nova class is most likely Beldeross.

That is probably a giant dagger.

K T B?

11. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

It's the Maple version of the KGB! Mind Blown!

12. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

I wonder why they make the dragon kid NPCs look so retarded, and on that note I wonder what kind of untalented dolt they hired to do the sprites for the dragon transform. It really looks like trash. I've never had any gripes with the artwork of MS before but it really is getting unbearable.

13. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

I wouldn't call it bad spriting. The sprite job is actually pretty good, it just doesn't fit MapleStory very well. The Novan NPCs are nice looking and have very nice shading. The Kaiser Transfiguration is the thing that is out of place.

14. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

I dunno, he does look kind of derpy.

15. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Yea, I did not mean the technical work, just the art.

16. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

my main issue with kaiser is that it seels to be missing some frames on his attack

17. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

I think it will be a new weapon that is a dragon's head power fist that transforms you into a dragon with some kind of offhand leveling equip like all the new classes seem to have been getting.

18. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

DAT LOLI FANG DEM HAIR TAILS
    HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGG

I think I'll delete my Mikhail to make this and just skip Kaiser unless they give some more free slots... I missed the last one.

19. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Delete Cygnus Knight
    Keep and level Mikhail to 120+
    Keep "Empress Blessing" buff

20. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Yes, because I have a Cygnus Knight to delete.