Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default Re: League of Legends (LoL) -

You wont said the same if you had to lane with Kassawin... (Yeah i know im peaching too much about that bastard)

2. Default Re: League of Legends (LoL) -

Kassadin is an AP mid counter. You're better off sticking your AD mid and having your AP go bot with the support.
    Unless you are confident in your ability to lane vs Kassadin. I'm not sure how Ziggs would fare. Early before he can do his combo you can probably zone him out through bomb harass but afterwards probably just grab blue and throw bombs to farm and not get too close for him to RQER combo you.

3. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    venezuela

Pretty much if you get near anywhere his tele range you are pineappleed. And the Swapping its only valid when your teammates ACTUALLY want to swap, thing that just dont happen with moronic randoms.

4. Default Re: League of Legends (LoL) -

Actually, with Lulu's AP buff skill if someone picks Kassadin before you pick your support and AD you can pick up Cait or Sivir to go mid and have Lulu and an AP go bot.

5. Default Re: League of Legends (LoL) -

Some observations and notes:

-- If you left-click the minimap and slide around the screen for a little bit, it does a slick, smooth transition! UI department is now thinking!

Lulu:
    -- Cast W on self for hoverboard. I dunno if this is just the skill or if you achieve insanely high MS.
    -- R can be used as a huge heal, although it is also incredibly costly.
    -- You can cast her shield (E) on minions, but afaik, Pix doesn't attack alongside them.
    -- Pix does not attack structures, period.
    -- You cannot cast W on minions. It would have made her good at pushing towers otherwise, if you can time recalls correctly.
    -- I gained 6 more damage versus outer turrets when I self-cast level 1 W. Hmm.... This is her only skill that will help assist direct damage versus towers, due to the AP increase.
    -- If you tag an enemy with E, casting Q is NOT guaranteed to hit them. It's very unlikely for it to miss though.

I'm sure people have already realized it, but I'ma say it anyways. Lulu seems to be a lot like a Nidalee: jack of all trades, master of none. She seems to be a step in the direction of partially breaking the current meta, but I don't expect any dramatic results. The slow aura on her ult seems to be a unique feature though.

Off-topic: LOL I'm hearing that MapleStory beach music on CCTV xDDD

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

ROFL! Tbh, I'm not surprised at this. I had to do a double take a few times when my parents were tuned into some Chinese channel and the familiar MS music comes on......ripping off music ftw?

7. Water

IGN: SolicShooter, SolicSage
    Server: Demethos
    Level: 162
    Job: Captain, BaM
    Guild: FallingStars
    Alliance: Quit MS
    netherlands

Which champion are you having troubles with against him? He's one of the easiest lanes to me, as long as his jungler doesn't get too involved, while mine is forever MIA. You can easily build an item/level advantage on him pre 6 and after 6 you can still trade really well, if you can cast skills fast and can keep your distance. And he's also incredibely mana hungry without blue buff (which is getting nerfed too this patch). Play him yourself twice or so in normals and you'll see where his weaknesses lie.

8. Default Re: League of Legends (LoL) -

YORDLE POWER.

HEY RESSIC, IT'S TIAMAT TUESDAY. And I'm really enjoying Rumble, omg. Yordles. ❤

9. Default Re: League of Legends (LoL) -

People say kassadin is awesome, but I can never do anything with him! People like to tell me to o mid, I always refuse, because I die horribly from long range harassment. ;-;

Blue buff nerf? Anivia, nooo!

10. Default Re: League of Legends (LoL) -

Kassadin has one of the worst early games because he can't farm well and is melee, but once he hits 6 and has blue buff he becomes an absolute nightmare and is one of the strongest midgame champs. With high mobility, cc and burst damage he can get fed really easily and his ult makes him slippery to catch.

He's frequently banned because of this fact. Being able to counter most AP mids is not something people want to deal with. Much like Morgana.

11. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    venezuela

Pretty much this, hes a major middle finger to every (Or most Ap mid) in the game if you dont steamroll his early game.

12. Water

IGN: SolicShooter, SolicSage
    Server: Demethos
    Level: 162
    Job: Captain, BaM
    Guild: FallingStars
    Alliance: Quit MS
    netherlands

...? So steamroll his early game. It's incredibely easy, as has been pointed out before. Ward his second blue and steal it. You got way more damage and range, usually, so it'll be easy to steal. Guess this is a lot easier with my most played mid: Lux though hehe.

13. Default Re: League of Legends (LoL) -

she has 3 different run animations like the past 2(?) champions.

14. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Ha ha Phreak. Didn't say tons of damage for once or used a Trinity Force, but he still jungled =D.

15. Default Re: League of Legends (LoL) -

Okay, I know you hate Kassawin, but can you give me some ideas for items to make first? You know, while we're at it, throw in some Renekton tips. Only Champs I can use good are Warwick and Anivia. :<

Anyways, I tried Nocturne from the free champ rotation, and damn, he's fun to use. Anally raped the other team. Well, not anally, but still raped. Only problems were tanks of course, but right when I got my second phantom blade and was going for my madreds, they surrendered.

Not sure if those items work on him, but I like it. Fast, criticals every second (plus infinity edge), and bloodthirster. Oh, and I tried the hexdrinker upgrade, and man, that's a nice early game item.

16. Default Re: League of Legends (LoL) -

Amumu OP

Many successful ganks were made
    Managed to kill noc in his jungle a couple times too
    And sion ragequit after my third gank top

17. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Straight Male
    IGN: Namalamadingdong
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Break The Meta
    Connecticut

Just as I thought. Talon mid rushing hexdrinker is too good. Forced their mid to top because of it... which we just switched lanes ofc ^_^ Unfortunately i was the only one on the team that did well, and we lost ;-;

18. Default Re: League of Legends (LoL) -

Play Graves mid, rush the new Maw item. Rape Ziggs. I am a happy camper. Ended up going 9/2/11 with 14.2k Gold by the end. Easily did the best in the game.

19. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

So......

Anyone willing to try something a bit different with me? AP carry + Lulu bot?

(Do note: I have done the AP + support bot stuff before, notably with Manu in a high 1100 ELO game months back (lol), so this is something that's not completely new to me :P)

20. Default Re: League of Legends (LoL) -

AP carry + Lulu bot only works if they have an anti-caster mid if I'm thinking correctly, I would think it's too risky to put sustained damage against burst early game.