1. Default After Killing Magnus Quest

It tells you to talk to a certain npc or something, does anyone know or remember? I killed him days ago and pressed npc chat button too fast and skipped it. I still have the stupid transmitter which I don't know what to do with now lol.

2. Default Re: After Killing Magnus Quest

You can check your quest log... it's there for a reason.

3. Default Re: After Killing Magnus Quest

Right... and "You had Magnus on the ropes, but he fled from Helisum," certainly sparks some great interest. If the answer is so easily found from just that I wouldn't be asking that here now would I?

4. Default Re: After Killing Magnus Quest

You can always try forfeiting then reaccept the quest and go kill Magnus again. Make sure this time you read what happen afterward.

5. Default Re: After Killing Magnus Quest

You can't forfeit a completed quest, I have no quests left. I'm asking what else does it tells you to do after you actually KILL magnus and get the quest completion. I still have the transmitter too and have no use for it. I've killed magnus since day 1 release in GMS, so I skipped through everything too fast.

6. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Default Re: After Killing Magnus Quest

Guys, I think he's asking for the dialogue that can help figure out what to do with the transmitter that's rotting in his inventory and taking up space, not what the quest log or NPC chat says.

I'd answer myself, but I can't kill Magnus to find the answer. Sorry ultimax. =/

7. Default Re: After Killing Magnus Quest

I'm pretty sure the transmitter is leftover junk, since all you seem to use it for is talking to the shadow merchants who just show up in town a few quests later.

8. Neon Atom
    IGN: Godtastik
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero / CM
    Guild: Articulate
    Alliance: Notorious

Default Re: After Killing Magnus Quest

Sorry for hijacking the thread, can I drop the transmitter and still do the daily shadow merchant quest?

9. Default Re: After Killing Magnus Quest

I don't really have any idea since I'm not done with all of it and I just dropped my own transmitter. When I dropped it, though, I got another quest popup to make another with 200 furs. It looks like there's no real consequences to dropping it, anyway.

10. Default Re: After Killing Magnus Quest

That's about all I got from it myself lol.

Yes, I have a transmitter rotting in my inventory and I don't have a damn clue what to do with it =/. I guess I'll just follow everyone else and toss it. Thanks for the input everyone.

11. Default Re: After Killing Magnus Quest

Finally gotten an update from someone that I had to drag into Magnus to leech a kill off me for the quest. Apparently the quest tells you to talk to Edea after you killed Magnus, but when you go to her nothing happens. Shows you how stupidly bugged the quest lines are.