View Poll Results: Which option would be better for me?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Farming

10 62.50%
  • Buying

6 37.50%
  1. Default Farm Leaves OR buy Leaves?

Should I farm Leaves using the Leaf Drop quest or buy Leaves for 10k each?

So I generally get an average of 300 Leaves per run and I can recycle this process without having to wait 10 minutes because I would have multiple characters.

However, it seems like I would only be getting like 5.4k leaves per hour since I would do it on 3 characters and take about 1 minute to do character transitions.

Also, if I would want to continue, is there a faster way to farm those leaves and get more per run? I use characters that have Flash Jump related skills.

2. Default Re: Farm Leaves OR buy Leaves?

Get the town boxes and open 50 per day on your mules. I farm these in Aquarium (the three on far right). Easy 20 leaves per box if you get it.

Have some ETC's handy and feed three Maple trees. Most of the time they give 50 Maple leaves as reward so easy potential 150 leaves there. I believe they wake up every 30 minutes too.

Edit: Might want to list your budget. Buying leaves does add up pretty quick.

3. Default Re: Farm Leaves OR buy Leaves?

I still don't understand what people want so many leaves for. I just play the board game (in fact, I don't even play it, I just forfeit quests all the time) and I have more coins than I can ever spend (I bought all 5 clean slates, all mounts, all chairs and still have about 100 more coins, and the event will continue for a whole more month. I don't even bother to do the falling leaves event anymore. Or is it because the board game is bugged?

4. Default Re: Farm Leaves OR buy Leaves?

@Tukkun;
    100 leaves = 1 coin
    15 coins = 1 clean slate
    One out of five clean slates should work so for the sake of argument, 5 clean slates = 1 White Scroll.
    5 clean slate per character so you need 75 coins or 7500 leaves.
    7500 leaves * 15000 meso (being really really generous here) = 112,500,000 meso / white scroll

Current NX Ratio = 1k : 65-70 mil
    Shield Scroll costs 2.8k NX
    This means it would cost 182 mil on the lower side to buy 1 Shield Scroll.

5 Clean Slates cost 112.5 mil.

MATH!

5. Default Re: Farm Leaves OR buy Leaves?

Coins are super easy to farm outside of exchanging leaves. There's the board games, doing 3 PQ/mpark and such, raising tree pot, opening town boxes. Also you have like the whole month left for this. I honestly don't understand why people would waste so much meso to buy leaves, I guess they are just way too lazy.

6. Default Re: Farm Leaves OR buy Leaves?

The boardgame churns out coins pretty fast. As someone said above, don't really need the leaves lol. If only mine weren't glitched :(

7. Default Re: Farm Leaves OR buy Leaves?

I see. I didn't think about buying clean slates with multiple characters. Guess I'm not that far into the game yet after all.

8. Default Re: Farm Leaves OR buy Leaves?

The problem is that my main account already used up those clean slates. I honestly don't have many mules lower level to use it on. What level would you recommend so I can get those coins fast on that character?
    So what level/class would you recommend me to use the board game if my main account already got 5 slates? Also, how long does it take to get 75 coins from there? What's that glitch though?
    Leaves are like 10k each. I'm not sure about using Shield scrolls because they seem a bit costly, but should I really stick with them like after I clean up all my slots? Or just keep using slates?

9. Default Re: Farm Leaves OR buy Leaves?

I would buy leaves. Should be easy to make more than enough meso doing other things for an hour to beat your 5400/hr leaf income.

10. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: VXArtillery
    Server: Yellonde
    Level: 181
    Job: Cannon Master
    Guild: Purify
    Alliance: Purify
    Farm: Yellondia
    Ohio

Default Re: Farm Leaves OR buy Leaves?

Not in Kraosyellondia. Ours are 15k.

11. Default Re: Farm Leaves OR buy Leaves?

Um it doesn't really matter I think. As long as you can kill mobs near your level quickly (since that's a good portion of the quests) you are good. I think the range is like within 10 levels below, 20 above? Other quests from the board involve growing those maple trees, so keep up a supply of the purple fruit thing they give you. Just make sure to keep grabbing the dice when they become available. You get 5 coins just for one lap around the board alone. I'm pretty sure I've easily made like 50+ coins in a day before (depends how much time and dice u have available lol)

This glitch seems to randomly happen, on any quest. The quest does not show up in your quest log, and you cannot complete it, nor can you forfeit it. Therefore you are just stuck, but you can keep accumulating dice. I have 99 dice now hoping nexon will fix it soon haha.

12. Default Re: Farm Leaves OR buy Leaves?

The only problem is that I dunno what job is the best for this. Lumi would be the first thing that comes into my head but since it's not creatable. I usually prefer fast leveling jobs generally.
    I'm in a big world so that's why it might be a bit cheaper.

13. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: VXArtillery
    Server: Yellonde
    Level: 181
    Job: Cannon Master
    Guild: Purify
    Alliance: Purify
    Farm: Yellondia
    Ohio

Default Re: Farm Leaves OR buy Leaves?

Use Angelic Buster, Kaiser, or Hayato. They level fast and that means more leaves from the level up quest, and kill with ease, meaning faster board game runs.