2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Mr. Lee Airlines Quest Issues

There is nothing so permanent as that which is called "temporary".

I wonder whether it will ever come back, and if it does, whether it will still have any usability.

3. Neon Atom
    IGN: Hellstinger
    Server: Broa
    Level: 250
    Job: F/P Archmage
    Guild: Kingliner/Onmyouji
    Farm: Melody
    canada

Sounds like the same BS fed about other things.

Crimsonwood Keep PQ and Amoria to start with. Of course we needn't forget the Haunted House assets either.

4. Default Re: Mr. Lee Airlines Quest Issues

Florina Beach though..

5. Default Re: Mr. Lee Airlines Quest Issues

I bet it'll come back after lab since the high exp and iirc low damage the mobs do there made lab more of a joke than it already is.

6. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

I need the Wildress Buff, now they remove it, ffs .

7. Orbital Bee Cannon

Well, what do you know

(Updated on the original notice, so people might not see it? I don't know why Notify didn't notice it had changed).

8. Default Re: Mr. Lee Airlines Quest Issues

I remembered when it came out that EXP was PS level crazy. Got some of my charas to 4th, I only wish I had used it more when I had the chance. I will miss it.

9. Default Re: Mr. Lee Airlines Quest Issues

I remember the buff was incredibly good, but I didn't use it much. The EXP was incredibly awesome due to many monsters present at the map at once that were boss-tagged and having Elite monster-tier EXP. Throw that in with a mini-dungeon-type full spawn-refresh on map change and you have yourself an EXP fountain. I did a couple of chars to 120 with Mr. Lee, but that was a long while back. I'm hardly playing games these days, work comes before life for the time being.

There was also an exploit that could eliminate the "randomness" of the map change (you'd always end up in the map of your choice with a certain group of monster(s)), but that has been blocked since idk when.

Hadriel

10. Orbital Bee Cannon

The crazy "boss" exp was only during the Mr. Lee event. And they fixed most of it pretty quicky and instated the 1 hour a day limit.
    When it came back as regular content, they fixed the wolves, which were a map the initial fix had skipped.
    But now, four years later, it was discovered that one of the underground maps (the one with pinboom-like mobs) still had boss exp, although miserable spawn and difficult navigation. In LAB it was especially good because 6x EXP, so people used it and told each other about it and Nexon became aware.

Nexon's solution, of course, is to amputate the entire limb instead of bandaging that minor scrape. Either because they can't be bothered to check whether any other mobs still give more exp than they should, or because Korea became aware of the Wilderness Hunter's Buff and ordered it gone.

11. Default Re: Mr. Lee Airlines Quest Issues

What a shame, I still did it on some mules when I didn't feel like grinding on the regular maps, well at least I got all the mounts on my main.