Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Re: Special Beauty Coupon Week: 2/24 – 3/9

neat. too bad they can sometimes mess up your skin color

this though...

3. Default Re: Special Beauty Coupon Week: 2/24 – 3/9

Aaaahahahha holy crap they seriously modified the coupons so that people have to pay for royals no matter what now. How desperate are these guys?

4. Default Re: Special Beauty Coupon Week: 2/24 – 3/9

Good. I can finally get my lion hair in reboot. About damn time.

5. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

time to get rise'n shine on my BT

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

These coupons never gave Royal (or All-Star) styles.

7. Default Re: Special Beauty Coupon Week: 2/24 – 3/9

Didn't the very first run give 1~2 royals for each gender, before those styles got made into the.. w/e they normal random special ones were called but is now just REG... EXP! That kind.
    I remember it gave Alex or w/e it's called, for males, and females got... I think they got.. Screw it basil is ridiculous now, I can't find hair names lol.

Anyway, it DID give them in the beginning, but stopped there. I remember getting Alex on my F/P, and choosing to keep it just because it was only through royal at the time.
    If I still played, I'd use this event to get a better look on my Reboot characters. s:

8. Default Re: Special Beauty Coupon Week: 2/24 – 3/9

They were royal hair before but now they were moved to the EXP hair coupons

9. Default Re: Special Beauty Coupon Week: 2/24 – 3/9

Did you even read before responding? Just asking because it was the first line in what you quoted.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon

Some hairs that started out as Royals were later turned into VIP or REG/EXP. I don't know whether the coupons gave them before or after that change. But the coupons definitely never gave out all Royals, as @Justin and @xparasite9 implied.

For proof, here's a collage of my attempts from October 2011. I'm pretty sure that was the first time we had this event, but maybe it was the second.
    Spoiler

11. Default Re: Special Beauty Coupon Week: 2/24 – 3/9

Yeah, it was before they were moved to EXP that it gave 'em, s'why I kept Alex when I got it. &Yer, only 1~2 of each gender got them.

I remember your collages, fun times during the old runs when the tickets were brand new. :P (Also, the female ex-royals are there: the corncob one at row 9 #4, and the blonde braid one at row 7 #2.)

12. Default Re: Special Beauty Coupon Week: 2/24 – 3/9

I'm mistaken on this being a recent change, but the first run of this absolutely did give royals - and your collage primarily shows female hairs. As Rob pointed out, some styles were removed from royals into other categories.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon

Rob said the first run gave 2 royal styles. Out of dozens that existed even then. They were "bonus". The event was always meant primarily for VIP and REG/EXP styles (REG/EXP often end up being even more expensive than Royals to obtain, btw, because there are more of them in the pool).

14. Default Re: Special Beauty Coupon Week: 2/24 – 3/9

If there were only a few royal hairs, then it could just be that when we imported the event from JMS (it's origin, no?), they didn't bother to edit the hair list and it only happened by chance that there were some styles that were royal in GMS but VIP/EXP in other versions in the list, and it was never intentional for there to be any Royal (and I guess, All-Star) hairs. Like I know Alex has been VIP (from Ludi?) in KMS since at least the release of Mercedes, because that's the VIP hair I got on my KMS Mercedes, it may be the same case for JMS.

15. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

got black rise'n shine at first time I don't know how to feel about that

even if the event doesn't give royal styles, there nice reg styles which you can get without paying rng god so I'm fine.

16. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

got myself a nice Rukia (Bleach) hair!