Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default [1.2.360] PvP Balancing P1

Want instant notification of new extractions, announcements and updates? Follow Southperry on Twitter!

-----

Part 1 because... Heaven knows the next patch will bring more balancing.

PvP:
    - All skills which consume summoning rocks or magic rocks no longer consume rocks.
    - Dragon Roar - Targets decreased from 15 to 10. Damage increased from 580 to 858.
    - Chains of Hell - Damage decreased from 86% to 80%. Cooldown of 5 seconds added. Range decreased from 450 to 400.

PvE:
    Dragon Knight
    Dragon Roar - damage (858 --> 580); mobCount (10 --> 15)

Outlaw
    Octopus - time (22 --> 30)

--------------

Certain equips now give "charmEXP". Items which give charmEXP include CZak Helm, CHT Pendant, Glittering Altaire Earrings, and other items such as these. Just looking at the data, I have no idea how this affects item readouts or the Profession skills.

Mob

Character
    Last edited by Fiel; 2010-12-27 at 10:40 AM.

2. Default

That's better, but I don't know what the f'uck good that would do when DBs are killing everything in a single CoH or a CoH + FB.

3. Default

One little question... The charm exp, is it on Lord Pirate's hat? If you have doubts on what one I mean, welcome to the forum.

4. Default

Good riddance.

I think it needs more of a damage nerf, though. :X

5. Default

I call this BS

A damage reduction of 6%? a Cooldown time of 4 seconds? Come on KMS, I know they are a premium class and all but that doesn't mean they gotta kick everyone's ass

They need to set a damage quantity to every attack, then divive that quantity by the number of hits said attack deals. So a 1 hit attack will be as strong as a 16 hits attack. Then that would be balanced.

Fiel, are these and the other Cygnus warriors in the other thread regular mobs or bosses?.

6. Default

KMST v359
    KMST v360
    When they stop change ?

7. Default

What they SHOULD do, in my opinion, is to give everyone a buff to make everyone's HP and MP values the max level or a specific amount (like 30,000). THEN they should make everyone's damage equal, like the post above.

8. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Um, is there supposed to be something in the Accessory spoiler?

9. Default

So DBs have their 1hko CoH, does snipe work as well?

10. Default

This is probably common sense and a dumb question but im going to ask anyway ;p. The CoH cd for 5 secs is just for when you pvp correct? or is this a perma change for that skill? If its a perma change then that is kinda of lame. PvP only i can understand since that is pretty OP.

11. Deluxe Refrigerator Male
    IGN: GlaciaIWolf
    Server: Broa
    Level: 146
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Forte
    Alliance: HighestLevel
    canada

needs to nerf damage more than give it a cool down. the cool down only leaves the chance for a revenge kill if you can survive. And even then, you're one attack away from being dead.

12. Default

As all the skills are based on % damage and not fixed values, why is everyone assuming that CoH will be a 1hko, based on nothing but one video from Spadow? Spadow's video hardly showed enough to make any real conclusions; only that Magic Guard doesn't work in PvP for some reason and that Spadow isn't very good at the game.

13. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

This and no MG is big minus, no matter how good you are.

14. Default

Boo...I was hoping db's wouldn't get a pvp nerf...

15. Deluxe Refrigerator Male
    IGN: GlaciaIWolf
    Server: Broa
    Level: 146
    Guild: Forte
    Alliance: HighestLevel
    canada

lolwut they were clearly overpowered.

16. Default

Haha oh wow, and I've heard from others on Tespia that CoH is autodeath. You can't escape it if you walk into the range I believe, CoH + Mirror Image is going to be alot of damage regardless.

17. Default

look at his info.

18. Default

LOL. I didn't even notice that.

19. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Skyshooter1
    Server: Alexina
    Level: 981
    Job: Green boy
    Guild: Blasphamy
    canada

inb4 hacker dual blades in gms take pvp to henesy.