IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Scheduled Nexon-wide Service Maintenance - April 19, 2017

Oh FFS.
    They are really intent on making it impossible to play, huh?

3. Default Re: Scheduled Nexon-wide Service Maintenance - April 19, 2017

What's the issue? Most people login with their e-mails already. There should be no change.
    "If you currently log in with a verified email address, you should notice zero changes."
    If you have multiple accounts where you forgot the e-mail or otherwise, that's YOUR problem.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Scheduled Nexon-wide Service Maintenance - April 19, 2017

No, it's Nexon's problem, because their Customer Support is going to be positively swamped with "I lost the email to my old account" requests. Or maybe not, since they already pulled this for the V giftbox, saying we'd get a code by email (and then they ended up distributing the box by giftbox notifier anyway).

I have the emails to my old accounts but I don't remember them by heart the way I do the user ID's and passwords. And they're longer to type, of course. So all in all, it makes things less convenient, for no good reason. "Global Account" of what? It's still just Nexon America.

They should fix all the problems people are still having with the Nexon Launcher before making more and more changes that can mess things up.

Edit: I suppose I should be grateful they don't expect us to log in using the random "profile ID" the Nexon launcher assigned us.

5. Default Re: Scheduled Nexon-wide Service Maintenance - April 19, 2017

They've got to weed out the non-devoted players somehow.