IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Default Re: Known Issue with the 2x EXP and Drop Coupons - 12/25/14

"We are actively looking into this, but in the meantime we ask that you please avoid purchasing these items until the issues are resolved."

AKA, don't buy 2x coupons until after the inevitable Server Maintenance on January 5th or 6th when we come back into the office and review everything that happened.

They're probably going to compensate the people who purchased it but what if I was going to buy NX but from refrained from doing so because I knew there was an issue with the coupons? I know I shouldn't feel like I should be entitled to something but I still feel like I had something taken away from me.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Known Issue with the 2x EXP and Drop Coupons - 12/25/14

The coupons will probably start working again at midnight.

I remember them not stacking with the 2x and 3x events we had the last two Christmases, either.
    They appear to be programmed to not work on Christmas Day. Though I have no idea why the NexonNA team doesn't know that.
    Last edited by SaptaZapta; 2014-12-26 at 03:15 AM. Reason: grammar

4. Default Re: Known Issue with the 2x EXP and Drop Coupons - 12/25/14

I don't understand why this is still happening, this is what, the 4th or 5th year in a row the cards haven't worked on christmas day, 2x or not? Why were we blatantly ignored every year prior? Just silly, but at least it's being acknowledged finally.

5. Default Re: Known Issue with the 2x EXP and Drop Coupons - 12/25/14

Because it always comes along with a DDoS attack.

6. Default Re: Known Issue with the 2x EXP and Drop Coupons - 12/25/14

Sapta's right, EXP cards are working again, if anyone wanted confirmation.

7. Default [Resolved] Known Issue with the 2x EXP and Drop Coupons - 12/25/14

8. Default Re: [Resolved] Known Issue with the 2x EXP and Drop Coupons - 12/25/14

Uhh... so does that mean this is just going to be swept under the rug until next christmas? God damn it.

9. Default Re: [Resolved] Known Issue with the 2x EXP and Drop Coupons - 12/25/14

According to a post on Nexon forum, the one-day coupons purchased yesterday still don't work. So it must be set up such that cards purchased Dec 25 will not work, ever.
    That's a rather nasty trick, intentionally disabling them but still letting people buy them without any warning. Nexon at its finest.