1. Default buy the RA set? (and sell part of my empress gear)

these are the gears in question:
    Spoiler

(you can stop laughing at the bow.)
    price check would be wonderful for anyone in GAZED or approx. price would be fine too

so, should i man up and get myself some of the RA set right now? or should i wait until 1) another restock of marvel and bank on hitting tyrants/fafnir, or 2) more RA comes in the market

i'm getting 100k NX for the first time in like, months. 31k is set aside to PSOK/SOK all of my gear, and the rest is probably going to be marvel'd (when restocked).

rrrrRRRRrr i've got 4 epic pots stashed for when i need it, and this is probably the time i do, haha. help the bean?

2. Default Re: buy the RA set? (and sell part of my empress gear)

So, RA is much cheaper than before thanks to marvel. If you can afford it, buy it now, dont wait for it to rise (i could be wrong, but I doubt there will be marvel in another 2 weeks). Save your empress till WA is released, it may go up in price.

3. Default Re: buy the RA set? (and sell part of my empress gear)

Don't you think drop rate for RA gear will rise, until WA revamp?

4. Default Re: buy the RA set? (and sell part of my empress gear)

Unless the CRA bosses drop it, not really. We do have plenty of events that have given them out, but the only one going on now is the fairy veils, and i dont think they are churning them out like before. The supply probably is not going to incrase too much at this point, and the prices have dropped, so it seems like a good time.