1. Default Dead Island: Riptide

Now, I know this game got pretty terrible reviews. And from what I got from the reviews, it was pretty much the exact same as the first Dead Island.

I went out and bought Riptide yesterday, just because I was a fan of the first one. It just adds a fun element to killing zombies. I only had time to play through the Prologue yesterday, and man....Yeah. I can tell it's going to have pretty much the exact same story as the first one. But the zombie killing feels just like old times...And not to mention the new character (Which uses hand to hand combat) looks pretty sweet. I'll play a little bit more today.

Anyways, does anyone else have this for the Xbox 360? And if so, would you like to play? This is one of those games where it's more fun to have another person playing with you...

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Dead Island: Riptide

Couldn't get through the first game. the sudden spike in difficulty in the 2nd chapter and the fact you HAD to play Co-Op to survive past that point just completely ruined it for me. I really enjoyed it up until that point, but suddenly I'm in the city and i'm being completely destroyed by everything.

I don't think they balanced the game properly towards single players and focused too hard on the co-op. which in my opinion completely detracts from the scenic horror of the first chapter, the way the trees swayed, how dark it was despite being a tropical island, all the abandoned shacks and zombies in really scary places. then you get to the city and it's just "team up, do some quests", don't have time to explore, just go kill zombies.

Game with a lot of potential, went tits up. won't be getting Riptide.

3. Default Re: Dead Island: Riptide

I got it for ps3.
    I thought it had offline co-op too...
    But I can't seem to figure out how to start it...

4. Default Re: Dead Island: Riptide

Like LAN Co-op? Or split screen? I know split screen doesn't exist...And the only way I can think of us making your game private and inviting the other person...

5. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Dead Island: Riptide

No games have offline co-op these days.

6. Default Re: Dead Island: Riptide

Which sucks so bad IMO
    Really thought this game had split screen lol.
    Oh well, better delete it from my ps3 then >_>