1. Default [KMS vs. JMS] Loot Lag Comparison

This is a comparison of the loot lag differences between KMS and JMS when played from where I live in the United States. The results may vary from person to person, depending on location and internet speeds. Moreover, this video was done for fun, just to see how the two compare side-by-side, so please do not take this comparison to heart.

2. Default Re: [KMS vs. JMS] Loot Lag Comparison

I've ever had a one-loot-a-second delay before. But that was in SG...

Can I hazz Hayato in GMS? XD

Hadriel

3. Default Re: [KMS vs. JMS] Loot Lag Comparison

loot lag is a major pet peeve for me. i guess no kms for me TTTT

4. Default Re: [KMS vs. JMS] Loot Lag Comparison

Wow JMS loot isn't that much different than GMS it seems, kinda cool knowing that.

5. Default Re: [KMS vs. JMS] Loot Lag Comparison

My connection (from Australia) to GMS seems to be somewhere in between the two tests. I'm assuming that ping would have a lot to do with this.

@Link, care to post your speedtest results for reference?

6. Default Re: [KMS vs. JMS] Loot Lag Comparison

Sure thing.

I'm thinking these results might be falsified, however. There's no way I'm getting a 440+ms ping to Tokyo when I normally get around 200.

However, at the time of this video's recording, the ping to Korea and Japan were both equally at 187ms. I would explain why or how I know this, but I believe it'd be against Southperry's rules to discuss it. More information is available in the description on the Youtube video itself.

Edit : That's better.

7. Default Re: [KMS vs. JMS] Loot Lag Comparison

Perhaps it's time to jump ship the next time Hayato becomes available and enjoy my potentially renewed looting experience.

だが、そのIPブロックは超面倒くさい。やはりGMSで我慢しようか…