1. Default One piece Pirate warriors

Dynasty warriors with one piece characters. The only thing I could ask more is that it constatly updates as the story develops.

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: One piece Pirate warriors

I haven't watched one piece in a loooooong time, but this looks fun as hell.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

How was this not posted earlier? I knew about this a good four months back. Regardless, it's probably the only Dynasty Warriors style game I'll be owning.

4. Default Re: One piece Pirate warriors

I didn't post it because it wasn't officially announced to be released until a week ago.

5. Default Re: One piece Pirate warriors

I have been sooo excited for this game ever since it was announced in Japan, can't wait for it to come out! :D

Too bad they skipped a few arcs like Thriller Bark...

6. Default Re: One piece Pirate warriors

A friend of mine imported it from Japan. I'm so jealous. :(

7. Default Re: One piece Pirate warriors

Yeah I was pretty curious of why they skipped it. I think it's because they didn't want to deal with the transformation/giants.

8. Default Re: One piece Pirate warriors

I've never watched One Piece and the fandom has a great tendency to annoy me to no end, but this game looks pretty damn good.

L> Dragon Ball adventure game like this

9. Default Re: One piece Pirate warriors

I suggest you watch it, the story is by far the best I've read for an anime.

10. Default Re: One piece Pirate warriors

I might give it a chance after I finish rewatching the Buu Saga of DBZ. I'm not certain I'll have the time for another 200+ episode anime.

11. Default Re: One piece Pirate warriors

By episode 7xish I gurrantee you'll make time for it, it's that good. And I'm also a big DBZ fan

12. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Once Piece fans being annoying? Says a DBZ fan? I kid, you know I'm a very big DBZ fan as well.

Honestly though, you have no idea what you're missing. "Grand adventure" would nicely sum up One Piece, and loads of crazy awesome. Also, Oda is a real big magnificent bastard. See that one-time joke/character that you thought was useless a couple hundred chapters ago? GUESS WHAT, HE/SHE/IT HAS A SIGNIFICANT ROLE IN THE CURRENT STORY.

13. Default Re: One piece Pirate warriors

Dude the entire water 7 thing was actually makeing usopp a member because Oda made him so frekin useless. So he had to redeem his suckyness. Sure enough he gets the most epic scene in the entire anime.