Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default CBS Airs Predetermined Results in Advance, Were we all fooled? Rigged?

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/21/cb...d-of-election/

It was in Arizona, which is also a pretty big Republican state too.

Also, in Ohio: http://texasdarlin.wordpress.com/201...n-its-website/

Thoughts?

2. Default Re: CBS Airs Predetermined Results in Advance, Were we all fooled? Rigged?

Because clearly if one has rigged the presidential results the next best course of action is to hand it over to the news media weeks early. Don't be paranoid.

3. Default Re: CBS Airs Predetermined Results in Advance, Were we all fooled? Rigged?

No legitimate news station has reported, probably because they are verifying rather than just taking something at face value.

4. Default

So, if I didn't put the one word "rigged" in the thread, what would you have said? Somehow here on SP, I knew the first post would be about the title. -_-

Can't compute legitimate with news stations.
    Last edited by Five Second Pose; 2012-10-22 at 11:55 AM.

5. Default Re: CBS Airs Predetermined Results in Advance, Were we all fooled? Rigged?

There's no proof these are "predetermined". There's already comments disowning the notion they are. If these polls are as rigged as you say, than ron paul would be nothing more than a puppet in the system.

EDIT: Oh I guess the whole Lance armstrong thing is just fabricated by the news, right? Seriously I don't know how you can attempt to source things and not realize how ridiculous you look making statments like this.

6. Default Re: CBS Airs Predetermined Results in Advance, Were we all fooled? Rigged?

Hold your tongue my friend, all I put was "rigged?" in the thread title, I no were confirmed I completely believe it's rigged.

Also, idk what comments you're talking about, next to none on the site about "disowning" it...if any at all.

Ron Paul could have saved this country, now no matter what we are doomed, I'll vote for Romney just to hope for better gas prices and that's it, I can't afford paying these prices and pumping high grade.

7. Default Re: CBS Airs Predetermined Results in Advance, Were we all fooled? Rigged?

Considering your posting history, I'm safe to make the assumption. Should probably read the second rate blogs that also report this as "news worthy".

8. Default Re: CBS Airs Predetermined Results in Advance, Were we all fooled? Rigged?

LMFAO, okay go listen to your Fox news.

9. Default Re: CBS Airs Predetermined Results in Advance, Were we all fooled? Rigged?

Probably they were testing their poll data collecting/collating/graphics software and someone made it go live by accident.

10. Default Re: CBS Airs Predetermined Results in Advance, Were we all fooled? Rigged?

Even if I did listen to fox news it be more legitimate than the crap you post. I don't know if you notice but most of the people who read your garbage websites also watch fox news.

Let me guess, you'll tell me area 51 harbors aliens too, right? HAHAHAHHAHA

11. Default

The the pineapple is your problem? Did someone beat the pomegranate out of you and you take it out on the internet? You act as if things you say are FACT like your Ron Paul statement. What does Lance Armstrong have to do WITH ANYTHING? Where did I say that pomegranate was fake? pomegranate blogs report this stuff too, just because you don't see it on mainstream media makes it FALSE?

Go back with the other sheep.

Now you're talking about Aliens, Lol okay put the bong down.

*Waits for the reply, maybe next we can talk about the world ending this year too*
    Last edited by Five Second Pose; 2012-10-22 at 11:56 AM.

12. Default Re: CBS Airs Predetermined Results in Advance, Were we all fooled? Rigged?

People like you are who make our country worse. You're so obsessed about how the government is out to get you and feed these stupid ass "conspiracy" websites that it breeds stupidity.

If you honestly believe the election is fixed, then what's the point of Ron Paul ever running? Even if you wrote him in it be irrelevant because the government decides who wins, not you, right? It's applying common sense and how backwards your thinking is.

It's called context, you said that legitimacy and news does not coexist. The legitimacy of Lance being kicked because of his roid's was repoted and accurate. Thus legitimacy and news do in fact coexist.

Majority of the time yes, freedom of speech gives you the freedom to be ignorant. At least what are considered "legitimate" news reporters have a proffesional image to keep, thus will be more accurate.

Coming from the horse that lets anyone wearing a cowboy hat ride him.

EDIT: Lmao, I'm mocking you when it comes to aliens comment. Seriously, are you like..unable to comprehend my posts?

13. Default

Good one on trying to twist your words to make you look not so stupid. I understand you just fine, you're just saying pomegranate I didn't say of you interpreted the wrong idea, which isn't uncommon here on SP.

And yess I pineappleed up the quote, oh well.

Please don't make a long post again trying to prove something that isn't there, thanks.
    Last edited by Five Second Pose; 2012-10-22 at 11:57 AM.

14. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: CBS Airs Predetermined Results in Advance, Were we all fooled? Rigged?

America: Everything's a conspiracy!

(Wait, i'm getting Déja vu)

15. Default Re: CBS Airs Predetermined Results in Advance, Were we all fooled? Rigged?

You'd make a great politician.

I believe I'm the only one being intelligent here. in fact all you do is state your opinion with no real substantional base. All you've been doing is trying to deflect any opinion on the subject as you feel like you're enlightening people, as usual.

So you understand that me bringing up Aliens in area 51 was me reinforcing your accusations of conspiracy's and not my own opinion, thus trying to twist my words to make me appear ignorant? So in other words, you're begging me not to twist your words, which I'm not doing, then attack me twisting my words and playing with fragments of sentences.

Seriously you do realize you're acting just like "fox news" who you and most of the public generally mock, right?

16. Default Re: CBS Airs Predetermined Results in Advance, Were we all fooled? Rigged?

But DUDE! There ARE Aliens hiding out in Roswell.

17. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: CBS Airs Predetermined Results in Advance, Were we all fooled? Rigged?

You realize news companies create news before it actually happened so they would be the first ones to release it? There oughta be one about Mitt Romney winning floating around somewhere.

18. Default Re: CBS Airs Predetermined Results in Advance, Were we all fooled? Rigged?

Double post one more time and I'm giving you a discretionary flooding infraction. Use the edit button.

19. Event Coordinator Straight Female
    IGN: TaliaNCo
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 193
    Job: Arch Mage (i/l)
    Guild: Animus
    usa

Area 51 harbors something top secret. (Don't think it's an alien body or spaceship but whatever.) Trying to get to that place you will be met by heavily armed military forces that will force you to turn around, or else. That's a fact.

20. Default Re: CBS Airs Predetermined Results in Advance, Were we all fooled? Rigged?

Why did you use that word then? To start a discussion? Who, if not you, would support that stance then?
    You never stated if you believe it or not in what you posted, so we're open to interpret and assume what we can. And it looks like you believe it, because whoever attacks conspiracy theories is a "sheep that watches fox news and is ignorant to what's really happening". It's not just the title, but the content and your comments...
    If you don't want us to assume or ""misinterpret" your incomplete/ambiguous statements why not post clearly at the begging that you think the idea of rigged/predetermined elections is either stupid or true?