1. Default chaos scroll of goodness

anyone know if the event stamp thing works correctly and gives the scroll? assuming you get stamp from ice chest+virtue, and one stamp from the pig event(registered as renegades participation event for some reason, even though I never logged on those mules for any renegades event)

2. Default Re: chaos scroll of goodness

For me personally, it doesn't seem like the stamp event is working at all. I've done almost every event that my Evan has gotten since renegade began and have yet to get any stamped days.

3. Default Re: chaos scroll of goodness

so you didn't get a stamp for 8 days virtue/ice chest? since those are the only ones that gives stamps right now

4. Default Re: chaos scroll of goodness

I'll double check when I get home, but I don't remember seeing any boxes stamped off on my Evan. I'll check my brawler and mercedes too since they are going through both of those events right now, day 6 or 7 for both of them.

5. Default Re: chaos scroll of goodness

I got the stamp for the Ice Chest, but not the Virtue event.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: chaos scroll of goodness

Ditto. And my stamp for the pig event got deleted somewhere along the way. So, no scroll for me.

7. Default Re: chaos scroll of goodness

After double checking, I have 1 on my Evan for the ice box event being started, 1 on my mercedes for the stone of virtue being started, and none on my brawler.

8. Default Re: chaos scroll of goodness

My wife had her stamp left from the old events, so she got a Chaos Scroll of Goodness yesterday.

9. Default Re: chaos scroll of goodness

I've got two stamps so far, one from the Virtue event and one from the Chill Thrill event.
    Hopefully nexon will implant another stamp quest during the Mihile patch so we can get our Chaos.

10. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: chaos scroll of goodness

pineapple this glitchy thing ._.

i got no stamps myself.