1. Default Which Renegades Cane should I get?

I'm thinking about purchasing a Cane and using it as a possible End-Game Weapon, as barely have enough mesos to purchase an Empress Cane. Which cane should I get from the Renegades Shop? I have about 30 Coins, and I might scroll the Cane with 70% Scroll, if possible.

On a side note, is there a mentioned date as to when the shop goes away?

2. Default Re: Which Renegades Cane should I get?

I believe the Renegades shop ends either 7/27 or 8/6ish. One of those is when most of the events end.

Personally, I went with the 110 cane. One day of Pzak can get you the cane, Another day can get you almost 4 scrolls. I would've went with the 120 cane, But A) Its Ugly, and B) 40 more coins for only 3 more attack? Pass.

Plus the 110 cane looks alot better than the 120 Maple cane.

3. Default Re: Which Renegades Cane should I get?

I debated this with myself for a while. In the end, I remembered back when Legends weapons were in the Legends shop. They all came with potential, but only the top level (lvl 110) weapon started out Epic. Since the top level this time was 120, I figured only the 120 would start Epic. Nobody I know can tell me if the 110 started epic, so I bought the 120. I would rather have bought the 110, but I still have no assurance that it revealed as Epic.

4. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Default Re: Which Renegades Cane should I get?

My level 110 cane was epic yet oddly my 120 dagger that I got afterwards was not.

5. Default Re: Which Renegades Cane should I get?

#NexonLogic

6. Default Re: Which Renegades Cane should I get?

I just got Maple Cailey since all my books were satisfied for phantom.

Came out to be 2L crappy epic. I destroyed it with 20% scrolls, +1.

116 attack

7. Default Re: Which Renegades Cane should I get?

Neither of those make sense, Azwan would barely be out and the Legends shop and KMS' Justice shop were open for, what? Two, three months?

8. Default Re: Which Renegades Cane should I get?

Well the webpage says 28th June to 7th August... Hopefully they will extend it and add more events, instead of just reusing another event like pink zakum.