IGN: Aversa
    Server: Fleta
    Level: ---
    Job: I Break Wind
    Guild: Noxus
    Alliance: SWAG(filler name)
    canada

Default You&I Inner Ability Changes

As you know the You&I Update changed how the Inner Ability system worked but it was more than expected.
    Inner Ability now uses a new point system (Honor Points) to reset the Inner Ability.
    So clicking the green button in the stat window will open the Inner Ability Window.

Now, the first box (the yellow box being unique) states your ability rank, clicking it will lock the rank but increase the honor require to reset it. (1st picture being no lock and 2nd rank being locked)See with the picture on the right resetting the inner ability has gone from 100 -> 5100 Honor for locking the rank (I'm not sure if the resets can still rank up the current rank)

The thing is you cannot lock a inner ability if you don't lock the rank because all 3 lines are the same rank. (Yes locking is free)

No Lock would be resetting without locking the rank (which risks lowering the rank by the way) * you can't lock rare rank or rare lines*

PS. I got this after a few locked rank resets :D (it's 17% critical chance) *too bad it's on my Zero :(

Also forgot to mention, Aswan Medals that drop from mobs now give 3~10 Honor each (which is pretty low) and with Aswan closed I expect a revamp on Aswan so we can get honor more easily. (If not well then gg)

My Original Post
    Last edited by Imaginal; 2013-12-29 at 10:44 AM. Reason: forgot people don't know what critical chance is in korean

2. Default Re: You&I Inner Ability Changes

So... I should be using all those honor emblems instead of tossing them away by the hundreds?
    I'm assuming this system carries your old IA, rank, and the total honor you've gotten.

3. Default Re: You&I Inner Ability Changes

Also, are the points directly obtained from fame, as I heard?

4. Default Re: You&I Inner Ability Changes

Damn.. That's not even close to being a viable way to get more honor, especially when each reset costs more than 5k honor to keep it at rank;; Hopefully the change it back or at least boost it by a large amount :(

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: You&I Inner Ability Changes

100 medals after this change, on average, gives more honor than 1 level of honor will give for having it pre-revamp. (you get 500 honor per level you had before) Therefore, it's better to hoard emblems for use post-revamp.

It carries IA and rank. Honor is wiped. As i said, you get 500 honor points per level you had. I have level 64, so i would get 64 * 500 honor.

6. Default Re: You&I Inner Ability Changes

good thing my zero have 48 use slots. let the hoarding begin!

You know what would be amazing? applying the same locking mechanism to potentials but cost nx instead. better than waiting on occasional pot lock sales bs.

7. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Too bad pot locks don't even exist anymore.

8. Neutron Bi Male
    IGN: Aversa
    Server: Fleta
    Level: ---
    Job: I Break Wind
    Guild: Noxus
    Alliance: SWAG(filler name)
    canada

I would have to ask around some friends on how the Inner Ability transferred over after the patch(since all three now share the same rank).

I must also mention that leveling up = 500 Honor Points (yes that would mean existing for example level 200 would gain 100,000 Honor Points after the patch) After checking my other characters, + ones that were at level 1 Inner ability this crossed out fact doesn't seem to be true "nor does the inner ability x 500"

9. Default Re: You&I Inner Ability Changes

I have lv 84 IA, should I get it to 100 before this patch? o-o

10. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Smh. No you shouldn't.

11. Default Re: You&I Inner Ability Changes

But isnt the level of Honor removed? having it on lv100 means that you wouldnt had to have the use full of medals.. And you would start on 100k points.. At least on EMS theyre pretty easy to get.. I would get lv100 then think about having or not medals stacked.. But i see no point on not leveling honor to be honest..