1. Default Hi, I'm Abstract

I've posted before, but I should introduce myself better. I believe that I shouldn't limit myself to the official MapleStory forums so I decided to reach out here rather than go on Basilmarket. That's because...well, I'm sure you know what it's like over there. In any case, I do have a name but I would rather be called Abstract. My interests are Sudoku/Crossword puzzles, League of Legends, music, art, creative writing and watching obscure TV shows and films. English is not my first language so please forgive me if my English is no good. Being a person that's loved MapleStory since Beta, I'm going to try my best in seeing if I can make a difference to the game that's been part of my continuing childhood. Favorite class is Luminous and the server I'm from is Scania but I have thought about going over to GAZED (specifically Galicia due to the name having a certain origin).

Not sure what else to write about myself, but everyone will learn more about myself in due time.

2. Default Re: Hi, I'm Abstract

Welcome to SouthBasilWood! The land of , raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaainbowssssssss, and .

Obey The Empress

.smussopo dna, selppaenip, sallihcnihc fo dnal eht, yrrephtuoS ot emocleW

Follow The Empress

Welcome to the land of Sovietperry where chinchilla sits on you!

Worship The Empress

The Empress Is Me

3. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Hi, I'm Abstract

Welcome to Southperry, the land of chinchillas, pineapples, and opossums.

Post your IGN over in the LoL forums ^^.

4. Default Re: Hi, I'm Abstract

This made me laugh.

Will do, I'll play once I get my new computer.

Hello there, stranger.

5. Default Re: Hi, I'm Abstract

At what, exactly?