1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Sell this shoe or go for decCO?

I've been searching for one of these shoes for a WHILE so i can get decCO but then i reveal this...

Spoiler

Should i wait and sell it or keep going?

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Sell this shoe or go for decCO?

that's 10% all stats for a xenon, it may be pricy, but i can't really help you with that :X

3. Default Re: Sell this shoe or go for decCO?

I would hate to, but I would suck it up and continue to cube.

4. Default Re: Sell this shoe or go for decCO?

I would keep cubing it.

People are stupidly turned off by RA special effects/durability.

5. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

well, it's said that you can't fix them, which to be honest i have no clue if it's true or not ._.

6. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Originally true, but that glitch has been fixed.

7. Default Re: Sell this shoe or go for decCO?

5 posts in a row with beautiful signatures, sometimes I have such good ideas

I'd cube it! I'd keep going unless you get 15% all or 21% of a single stat, that's what I did with my shoes at least.

8. Default Re: Sell this shoe or go for decCO?

I would re-cube it too and aim for the stats that Mazz mentioned. On the bright side you've already saved quite a bit of NX since it only took you a few cubes to get it to legendary tier and I'd personally rather aim for 15% all stat for this since it'd sell for a ton when Xenon is out.

9. Default Re: Sell this shoe or go for decCO?

A good question to ask is whether DCO is really that useful to you, compared to a line of %(all)stat. I will not attempt to do numbers for you because I don't know what you're starting from and what else you're hoping to get (as an alternative cubed result), but sometimes I feel that DCO is heavily overrated, unlike DSE.

If you're having this on your cannoneer, I'd also need to be enlightened by what Double Down actually does...

Hadriel

10. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Job: Lolmaster
    usa

He is trying to make dec CO shoes that he can equip, cast dec CO, and then unequip. He has 140 shoes that he will be using most of the time, but yes, having dec CO will give him a pretty nice boost.

11. Default Re: Sell this shoe or go for decCO?

Ah. Forgot all about being able to unequip it after buffing =.= has got to do with being a Phantom once. I've never had Decent skills stuff either (dirt poor) so yeah...

Hadriel

12. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Despite the clearing of confusion no thanks to @CrazyForDex;, decCO is a 7% boost per hit to bazooka and monkey militia, 4% boost to barrage, +2% stance, +1% counter, +1% mastery and total damage, and some other stuff. Extremely beneficial, as is decSE which gives me 100% crit and damage, imo.

Double down is just a chance to roll two dice. +10% rate would help a fair amount coupled with my %ignore cooldown with which i already get 4/5 on command pretty much.

13. Default Re: Sell this shoe or go for decCO?

The increase in damage output is deceptively large. +8% in skill range => 553/545 = 1.015 i.e. 1.5% boost in DPS for a single-level increase, and Hyper shouldn't affect the base result. Barrage would have been 374/370 = 1.0108 => 1.08% boost which is even smaller. Took the numbers from the latest output from Locked's ultimate skill tables.

But yes I can see the cumulative benefits would be quite significant, in the order of about 5-6% cumulative. Unlike some other classes (blinkluiminousblink)...

Hadriel
    Last edited by hadriel; 2013-04-15 at 01:33 AM.

14. Default Re: Sell this shoe or go for decCO?

@Takebacker; as prime leader of #teamignoreCD on Ability, how much ignore cooldown % do you have? I'm a bit curious on what % chance I should aim for on my cannon.

15. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Job: Lolmaster
    usa

B'itch please. Like I am supposed to keep track of how things affect your skills. I can barely keep track of my own.

16. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Yeah i know it's overrated but it's just another thing to have to upgrade.

19%

Edit:

Huzzah!