1. Default revamped corsair's weird method of bossing?

so in this video a corsair used fusilade + boat to kill lyka...is it to make the casting time faster? i remember when 4th job just came out with mount, there was a technique of mounting and using skill at the same time to make the casting and cooldown time faster. so iono if this corsair is using the same technique with the ship mount to have better dps

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: revamped corsair's weird method of bossing?

The only point i see to that is if you could start up a rapid fire or something before you could use fusilade again.

Wonder if it works for bucc laser....

3. Default Re: revamped corsair's weird method of bossing?

It definitely looks faster, but Fusillade would have to be like 750ms to be equal to maxed Rapid Fire so... I don't think this is any good. For multitarget, if this is reliable and you're in no threat of dying because of the mount, it may be worthwhile though.

4. Default Re: revamped corsair's weird method of bossing?

however, looking at the video, the ship mounting may have given her invisibility frames, which in the end would be better than rapid fire? if she used rapid fire all the way its easier for lyka to target and hit her without invisibility frames

5. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Invisibility frames are not a real thing. Invincibility frames, on the other hand, are, and she doesn't have any.

6. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

Maybe she maxed fus and hasn't maxed RF yet. Cap'ns have a bunch of good skills now. Never know.

7. Default Re: revamped corsair's weird method of bossing?

You mean this glitch?

Yea, some weeks ago I saw a video on Basil..(let me check.) http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzQ1ODQyNzYw.html and that corsair is doing the same thing.

I don't think it's a new method. =/ It seems to me she's just abusing that glitch. I really hope it gets removed soon.

8. GLADIGATORS
    usa

No.

9. Default Re: revamped corsair's weird method of bossing?

If that isn't, then I don't know what the TS is referring to. That's the only glitch I remember that happened with mounts at the very release of 4th job.
    Still, I would hate if this becomes the new way for sairs to attack mobs.

10. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Why? It doesn't severely upstep corsairs to attack so fast it's broken and it encourages technical skill in order to avoid hits, rather than sitting there and hoping your s'hitty avoid or dodge rate (lol) will save you.