IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default 1+1 Exp pot nerfed?

Well me and 2 of my friends got an idea to make 3 magicianss on another servers (i/l, f/p and cleric). Apparently there's that 1+1 event on again, except I found out something odd:

I used the pot when I got lvl 30 and the pot disappeared after 5 levels... I could swear that last event it took you to around level 42, when you used it on the char you got it on.

Am I just remembering something wrong or does it give less exp now? And is it only if you use it on yourself or would it not take the char from lvl 1 to 30 if you used it on another char?

2. Default Re: 1+1 Exp pot nerfed?

The level 30 potion will take you from lvl 30 to ~34 IIRC.

3. Default Re: 1+1 Exp pot nerfed?

Also worth mentioning that this event ends today. It might be possible to start it and still be able to claim the potion at a later date though but if you do not make it to level 30 and start the second quest today you will miss the lvl 30-70 potion for sure.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: 1+1 Exp pot nerfed?

It's the level 70 potion that takes you to ~81. I seem to recall the level 30 potion going to 36, but my memory sucks.
    Look up an exp-to-next-level table and do the math?

5. Default Re: 1+1 Exp pot nerfed?

This is correct.

6. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Default Re: 1+1 Exp pot nerfed?

The 1+1 event potion never went past 40. So yes, it does stop at 36. You also can't use it on another character, IIRC.

7. Default Re: 1+1 Exp pot nerfed?

Just started a new character. The 1+1 event is over, so unless you already started a character by yesterday, you are out of luck.

8. Default Re: 1+1 Exp pot nerfed?

The pot's tradeable, but the amount of exp from 10-30 is so tiny there's not much point, unless you're just using them to make a bunch of level 30 mules.

9. Default Re: 1+1 Exp pot nerfed?

You can trade it until you use it once, iirc. Once you take a sip from it, you can't give it to another character.

10. Default Re: 1+1 Exp pot nerfed?

I started a char today, And the event is still going.
    lv30 potion gave me 30 to 36.

11. Default Re: 1+1 Exp pot nerfed?

Ah my bad, I checked the event description and it is actually the first character you create during the event period that participates. I made a WH just to get the special jaguar a while back, so no wonder I could not see the quest today.