1. Default Trouble logging in??

Is anyone else having problems to login on any of your accounts? because I can't log into one of mine.

I can get to the server selection screen and characters' screen, but when I'm asked to input my PIC I just get an error message "trouble logging in" blablabla.

I heard in game I'm not the only one so, anyone else here having trouble aswell?

2. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Re: Trouble logging in??

GMS? I haven't had a problem. Out of curiosity, does the problem persist when using both website launch and Gamelauncher? Also, what world is this?

3. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

I had this happen to my Demon Slayer a couple months ago. It was randomly "locked out" due to a server crash or whatever and I couldn't get back on it for a couple hours. I was able to get on every other character on my account just fine.

4. Default Re: Trouble logging in??

This exactly is what is happening to me. After further trying, I'm just locked out of my IceMage. I was thinking maybe the map I logged out at got glitched or something.

5. Proton
    IGN: ixgenLx
    Server: Scania
    Level: 200
    Job: Angelic Buster
    Guild: Influence
    Alliance: Prestige
    laos

OMG, this is happening to me as well. I can't get onto my Shadower but I'm able to get onto other characters within the same account. When I enter my PIC for this one character, it gives me the same message. How is it possible that one character on the account is locked while all of the other characters are ok to log into the game.

Urgh! Fustration is mounting on....

6. Default Re: Trouble logging in??

Same problem. I'm locked out of two characters on one account. Thought the server maintenance would fix it... but nope. =/ Wasn't even on either character when the unscheduled server check started last Friday, after which I became locked out.

7. Proton
    IGN: ixgenLx
    Server: Scania
    Level: 200
    Job: Angelic Buster
    Guild: Influence
    Alliance: Prestige
    laos

So I logged a ticket under Tech Support -> Login last night and it is already being looked into. I suggest everyone log a ticket under the same category and topic for a response on the issue. Hopefully they are able to fix this before Hot Time event this Saturday.