Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Help with evo world?

Evo world arrived in MSEA already, so can I ask:
    1. What do you need for the best grinding in evo world? Any conditions needed? Lv174 btw.
    2. I heard that you can get cygnus shoulders at shadow empress (correct me if i'm wrong.). How to summon her? Is there any difference between normal cygnus and the other cygnus? (I.e in terms of damage, hp, etc)
    3. Is it possible to get the same drops as real bosses from bosses in evo world?

2. Default Re: Help with evo world?

1) Link 3, population up core, monster HP up core (Depends on funding).
    2) Shadow Cygnus has half her HP but should otherwise be the same as our current Empress and you need to unlock link 9 first and have a Shadow Monster core. I'll leave further confirmation of this to someone from KMS.
    3) You mean Manon/Griffey etc.? Yeah, you can get their etc. drops but otherwise V2 KoCs drop crafted capes only and Shadow Empress only drops the shoulderpads.

3. Default Re: Help with evo world?

1: Go to link3 or link9, use the highest monster population and monster hp core you have, link9 is a lot more dangerous but a lot more exp than link3.
    2: Buy shadow monster core for 600 coins, use it and she will spawn at link9, there's no potion cooldown, she still dr, no summons except the pigs that stuns you.
    3: The instructor can drop their armors including cape, empress drops shoulderpads but no weapons.

4. Default Re: Help with evo world?

Care to elaborate on funding?
    By 600 coins, do you mean in mesos or with certain coins?

5. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: VXArtillery
    Server: Yellonde
    Level: 181
    Job: Cannon Master
    Guild: Purify
    Alliance: Purify
    Farm: Yellondia
    Ohio

Default Re: Help with evo world?

If you aren't rocking very good gear, you may find it difficult to use xHP cores due to inability to kill them.

By 600 coins, do you mean in mesos or with certain coins?[/QUOTE]

Evolving Coins. You get them in Evo System when you kill stoof.

6. Default Re: Help with evo world?

Stoof? What are stoof?

7. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: VXArtillery
    Server: Yellonde
    Level: 181
    Job: Cannon Master
    Guild: Purify
    Alliance: Purify
    Farm: Yellondia
    Ohio

Stuff. As in any monster in the Evolution System. They aren't a guaranteed drop, but they are pretty common.

8. Default Re: Help with evo world?

..lol.
    I thought you were talking about stumps or something like that.

9. Default Re: Help with evo world?

You're limited to 3 open slots when starting out, but you can unlock the rest to socket in cores that will get more out of your runs. You can get coins from monsters or doing quests in there. You can buy the basic effect cores (monster hp, monster pop, droprate, etc from the NPC shop with mesos.

Anyway for exp:
    - Monster HP +x% (Any variation will do as long as you can kill them fast without much trouble)
    - Monster population +x% (Any variation will do as well, but you can buy monster pop + 30% from the shop and anything better will drop from the mobs)
    - Filler, though if you're under Lv160, you can use monster level cores.

If you're interested in equipment hunting, I'd recommend:
    - Monster population +x%
    - Lv100-110 bowman equipment or Lv110-120 weapon core.
    - Rare hidden equipment (You can buy this from the NPC Shop. Basically any equipment that the mobs drop in there will have potential on them 100% of the time, rare or better)

- +Droprate +x% (You can buy the +10% Droprate cores from the NPC Shop, anything better can only be dropped by mobs in Evolving World)

If you're an alchemist, you can keep fusing the same stuff over and over again until you get something with good potential. Link 3 is good for both training and hunting. Link 9 is good for exp too as they give 10x the exp from the normal monsters in there, except those are like LHC/HoH mobs (especially when beefed up with cores). They also like to constantly stun and hit pretty hard, so just be aware of that.

10. Default Re: Help with evo world?

Since this topic is about Evo World I'll just ask a question pertaining to it too: If I got something like Herb drop rate + 100% and added a 30% drop rate core, would they stack or would only the herb one take effect for herb drops?

11. Default Re: Help with evo world?

I'll join in the thread since I feel silly in creating a thread to ask a simple question.

Does Wheel of Fortune (revives you in the same map) work in Evolving World? Or must I survive the entirely of Shadow Cygnus?

EDIT: I don't remember reading this before, but was Shadow Empress affected by Unlimited Boss Changes? Is her HP 2.1b, or raised beyond that?

12. Default Re: Help with evo world?

You can't use the same type of cores, so I believe they would stack. I've also used that combination before and it seemed to drop more herbs than usual. It's a good way to farm juniper berry oils.

Wheels don't work. Resurrection does however.

www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=65866

13. Default Re: Help with evo world?

Nice, thanks for the info! Just for fun I'll also mention that our Evolving World is still 30 minutes long which is good or else we'll all be even more mad at Asiasoft.

14. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

Shadow Cygnus's drop rate sucks.

Did a shadow cygnus run just now, no equips with twin coupon + demon cry drop buff + 30% drop rate core....

15. Default Re: Help with evo world?

I have nothing to express but pity, especially for everyone that had hoped this would be a good alternative for not using a Cygnus weapon.

16. Sacred cow Male
    singapore

second round and still no shoulder

17. Water
    IGN: Dragon4meII
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 211
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: PityDaFool

We have done runs with 2x drop card+2x easter buff+ 30% drop core+20% greed pendant and only gotten none. I suggest saving core and waiting for drop events if you can, she can be very stingy.

18. Sacred cow Male
    singapore

Ah, I thought MSEA just nerfed the drop rate of shoulders to the ground.. Looks like it's still normal.
    Our drop events are close to none nowadays

19. Default Re: Help with evo world?

I'm expecting a drop rate event to be up soon due to unstable servers yesterday.
    But anyway, if a normal mob gets around 6k exp, with HPx cores, will the exp increase?

20. Sacred cow Male
    singapore

Not gonna bet anything on that.

Yep the exp will increase