Page 13 of 82 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Probably I/L, or Hayato. Pretty much any class nearing 100% crit rate. An extra 15% crit damage is no joke!

2. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Only having my greed pendant on while doing the quest for the free pass to RLH I got 4(at the first room of frozen past at ToT) but yesterday I got none.

3. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Yeah, book trading is glitched or something. None of my books are eligible, and I have a lot of removed ones.

4. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Kill HT twice a day, afk, repeat. Go to HoH/Golems when you reach those levels.

5. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

I managed to trade in a whole bunch of 20 books. Then the option to trade in any books disappeared so I never traded my 30s.

6. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

The list is always empty when I talk to Maple Admin. And I have old books like Achilles, Spirit Link, and others.

7. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Dimension Invasion takes 8-10min and has always been better exp than Evo world for me (mostly cause the spawnrate's way higher and they have about 10x hp equivalent). At 150-160, I'd guess 30% per clear on base exp, which means a level per shot with event + all the free 1.5x cards they handed out.

I dunno, personally I get bored of Evolution World by 135-140 cause I've been at it since 100, and just head off to do the various quest chains (Crimsonwood, Tynerum, Temple of Time)

The real gap I see is that you enter Stronghold at 165 (or 160 if you have teleport rocks) - you don't go anywhere else until 190, at which point you have Golems, which is the end until 250.

If you have a problem with the lack of choice at 160 I think the simplest answer is: You've already got all your skills. Quit leveling up the character. If Stronghold training is slow, then you're too weak for the >160 level bosses anyway. There's no functional reason to be higher - just do it if you like grinding for hours at a time at the same maps.

8. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Dont you have to go through some long party quest and stuff to do it? I have no idea how to even begin.

9. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Apparently she only accepts books for skills that got removed, not books for existing skills. Yea it's stupid.

10. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Basically, you get a quest from the Chief in Leafre, find Moira, get the items she requests (Manon's Cry is one of them. Good luck finding him/her.), then she'll make a transform potion that's only good for one run.

She gives you a quest for permanent access, but it involves drops from Pianus and Zakum. And Zakum has the Jump Quest.....

So basically, it takes a while, yes.

11. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

You sure you're not looking in the wrong option?

And I can confirm with over 30+ book mules possessing many different books which ones are eligible to trade in:

Monster Magnet
    Rush
    Power Stance
    Achilles
    Guardian
    Berserk
    Hex of the Beholden
    Aura of Beholden
    Glacier Chain
    Advanced Blessing 30 (AB20 is not eligible)
    Hurricane
    Spirit Link: Phoenix
    Spirit Link: Frostprey
    Piercing Arrow
    Assassinate
    Taunt

12. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Realized what I was doing wrong. Thank you.

13. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Grr..... why'd they kill Magic Claw instead of Magic Bolt? Ellina's terrain makes it annoying to hit enemies with it.

14. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

new spawn rates is absolutely insane. Especially DI. 4 mins full runs where the only time you can rebuff is when the gargoyles fly across and drop the rocks.

15. Neon Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Omnicolor
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 200
    Job: Rainbow Paladin
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Erictopia
    usa

When I played my phantom Magic Guard was better than using Power Guard at places like Azwan. Also when I was training to 200 my avoid was so high that it was better to use Magic Guard with a Mutant Snail familiar than it was to let the damage go to my HP.

16. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Gave my Paladin a proper try... um

holy pineapple

They buffed Paladins quite a bit.
    Spoiler

My range is 155-170k buffed. (equivalent Hero gear, level 175: 95k or so) I do a bit under 7.5mil per Lightning Charge (mobbing attack) and 10mil per Blast (single target)... and the same amount on Hilla because she has a lot of defense compensating for my 70% boss. I think my Blast was doing around 400k*7 before; hadn't played in a while.

My only complaint is the blast buff lasts such a short time it keeps killing my charges during boss fights if I don't pay attention. To be fair, I didn't bother to Threaten, either.

Nothing has done more than 1 damage to me yet

17. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Its so hard to see dr on a boss with black flames all over it

18. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

They weren't kidding when they said that Pallies laugh in the face of bosses. *squeals with excitement*

19. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Agreed. Also in Nett's Pyramid. There's barely any time to rebuff because the next wave is already starting.

20. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

I should also mention that finishing Hilla at 28:13 is not at all the fastest it's doable. You can see between the 2 screenshots I did half her HP in 13 seconds... the reason she wasn't already dead is that I missed Magic Crash on her DR, so I sat and waited for 15 seconds instead of attacking. I also didn't use my Hyper attack cause I dunno how it works (similar to Crash I guess?) I'd probably kill Hilla in 30 seconds if everything went according to plan and be done at 28:50 or so.

The only thing I'm sad about is 2h sword animation's not as cool as 2h BW, and I have a way better scrolled sword...