IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

The summons basically have a "hidden" Weapon Cancel. Void Elemental won't stop it sadly.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

I've decided to hop back in and check things out. My Phantom is figuring out what to steal now. I know stuff like Power Guard and Combo are gone, so I wouldn't know what's a good 3rd job damage buff skill to take. Do the Crossbowman's Reckless Hunt work as intended? Also, is Thorns worth getting over Sharp Eyes?

3. Donator Male
    IGN: LnFearNFaith
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 20x
    Job: Loladin/LolDrK
    Guild: Irresistible
    Farm: Amerish
    New_York

Probably Phantom with Carte Noir

4. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

These are what you HAVE to get:

1st: magic guard, iron body, haste, whatever else
    2nd: Rage(now has power reflect built into it), whatever else
    3rd: Cross over Chain(nearly doubles your range), Holy Symbol
    4th: Final Cut, Sharp Eyes

I do solo phantom, so I mostly rock magic guard/rage/cross/final cut for the damage.

edit: depending on your avoid, you might not need thorns at all. Reckless hunt does not work, I stole it and couldnt toggle it on or off.

edit2: Magic crash is now 4th job, so if you frequently boss you may consider stealing it as well.

edit3: Iron body reduces damage you take by 10%, rage reduces damage taken by 30%, and Cross Surge reduces damage taken relative to the amount of HP you have missing. just thought I'd mention this to illustrate how much tankier phantom got with the new adventurer buffs.
    Last edited by LiquidSwing; 2013-12-06 at 04:06 PM.

5. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

I didn't get skill points on my third job advancement...on a shad started from scratch. Hopefully Nexon looks into this!

6. Orbital Bee Cannon

100% free damage now instead of 25%???!

Would you dare say it completely fixes the problem of Phantoms being too "weak"?

7. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

why get magic guard phantoms dont have the mp to use it effectively. If your mp cant take the hit mg will not activate

8. Water Straight Male
    IGN: Pybo
    Server: Scania
    Level: 211
    Job: Shade
    Guild: Reconcile
    Alliance: Intersection
    Farm: Mordor

Well, crafting cubes isn't as easy as I thought it would be. I had no problems coming up with all the ingredients, other than those Cubic Chaos Blades.
    I know they drop from Mysterious and Legendary Ore Veins, yet they're so hard to find.... I found a couple, but none dropped.

Did you guys have better luck than I did? Also, where did you find the veins?

9. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

i used it in evo world cuz my MP was big enough to eat the hits there, but ya i definitely wouldnt use it for bossing.

edit: @IllegallySane no it doesnt fix damage problems. :( Its better than before, because we now have glorious Cross Chain and Final Cut, but my phantom still hits for noodles.

10. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Why not? You get 4 slots for first job skills. It's not like there are a lot of important skills you need.

11. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

On that subject, I've found a grand total of 2 Twisted Time so far in a few days training etc.

Meister weapons use 1000 each. The accessories use like 800.

12. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

I've gotten 2 per Easy Magnus run, and I got 1 from one of my two Hilla runs just now (on 2x drop).

Haven't done much training/killing normal mobs, but I'd wager bosses are probably the way to go for those.

13. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

According to the monster codex all mobs drop cubes. I've only found a cube off Normal Magnus, has anyone found a cube off of a regular mob?

14. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

I'll just say why my mules keep getting cake and pie

I wanted it a pie on my main... not a husky

I hope nexon makes cake vs pie event again with perma pet as reward

ps: I'm enjoying paladin so much

15. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

I hit 166, and..... I've lost all desire to play my Hero. (Especially knowing that KMS is about to reduce the EXP tables again.) Evolving World enemies capping and 160 and no longer scaling with my level is a pretty big buzzkill, especially when I'm getting somewhere around 60% per run with x3.5 EXP and things will only get slower when my 2x coupon expires. Having Dimension Invasion as the only viable leveling spot until Stronghold is not fun.

I'm going to make an Ice/Lightning Mage so I can have a card deck optimized for magic users. (Luminous/Kanna/IL Mage.)

16. Orbital Bee Cannon

Because I don't feel like making an entirely new thread for this question: Which Bowman is worth making more, Bowmaster, Crossbowman, or Wind Archer? I've sadly found Mercedes to be incredibly lol in terms of damage, and all the revamped archers seem so crazy mobile.

17. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

crossbowman

18. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

I like the update so far with the events and whatnot.

Also, the explorer storyline was nice to read too. I understand now one of the people with us was that one race (forgot the name of the animal people).

19. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

This is how I feel 100%. I hope someone else who knows more about the game can tell me a fast way to lvl up past 160.

20. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

It was way better than I thought and I absolutely loved the Shadower revamp.