Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

1. Default

I couldn't find an appropriate image response, so instead I'll just go with

lol

2. Default

Is this even a real article? I see nothing on the supposed defendant's website about this. Interesting.

3. Default

It appears to be a legit website, at the very least.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courthouse_News_Service

4. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

And also here:
    You know what "that one maple hacking site who's name I am too stupid to know not to try to say because clearly I'm too dumb to read the rules on sharing hacking related links.com" means.

5. Default

I actually posed this on their forums. It got like 10 posts within 10 mins but was immediately deleted lol. I was also banned

6. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Never heard of the 2nd site, this will be very interesting...

7. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Google'd it and it appears to be one website which provides tools for the first one.

8. Default

Well it's legit then. Hope they get the sweet justice they rightfully deserve.

9. Default

That indeed true. The main one provides a botting program which you pay to gain acess

10. Default

NEXON. I FORGIVE EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED LAST YEAR!
    /notreallybutomfgthisishuge

11. Default

Not that I expect anything to come of this. It'll just make these sites go underground. We'll still have to deal with the same hacking bull pomegranate we always have. Just on a smaller scale, maybe.

12. Default

The forums are very active with almost 90k members and 1000 online at any given time. I HOPE something will come out of this

13. Default

and I heard bizzaro makes over 10k dollars/month by only selling his trainer.

14. Default

My friend just told me about this...I wonder whats really going to happen..and my initial reaction is &

15. Default

It is not like they could possibly win against Nexon in court either. Nexon could just roll over on them with their vast funds and bury the site owners for the rest of thier days.

16. Default

"Ryan Michael Cornwell" <<< What a nerd!

17. Default

unless they go to jail, sueing won't stop the hacking. Nexon need to fix the game before trying to blame other for every pomegranate that happen on maple.

perfect example is: sony sued geohot, did it stop people from hacking ps3? no.

it will stop people from making trainers for maple? no.