Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Tempest Shop out in Ariant

Probably not useful to anyone except people who spend thousands on Gach, but the Tempest shop is open in Ariant:

2. Default Re: Tempest Shop out in Ariant

233 coins!? Good luck to people hoping to complete their whole Tempest set on one character and on that note I fully expect this to happen at MSEA.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Tempest Shop out in Ariant

A lot of stuff is expensive as all hell. We better get some epic events and maybe some Pink Zaks.

Does anyone know what the Illustration stuff does?

4. Default Re: Tempest Shop out in Ariant

Here's another little gem in there:

I figure this'll be an interesting next few weeks on that "godly scrolled equips" thread.

5. Default Re: Tempest Shop out in Ariant

Shielding Wards + Return Scroll + this all the way, eh? How profitable for Nexon.

6. Default Re: Tempest Shop out in Ariant

You can count on that
    The pos chaos from gach will help contribute to that thread as well ;)

From the looks of it, I'm going to need aboouuuut... 10 bajillion coins on like 4 chars. I really hope those 25% att scrolls (+7~+9) aren't limited.. Man I'm already not looking forward to farming so many coins

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

And now you know why Nexon is being so generous with regular pchaos on Hot Days now.
    Nobody will use them anyway, not when you can get twice the powa with these... and just a wee bit more NX.

Wonder whether there's any limit to how many you can buy per char.

Speaking of which, I noticed the clean-slates in this shop are the pure Untradeable kind, not the account-tradeable ones. Annoying.

8. Default Re: Tempest Shop out in Ariant

You can buy as many as you want. You can check if there's a limited amount of times to buy an item just by attempting to buy it. It tells you if it's limited before it checks how many coins you have.

9. Default Re: Tempest Shop out in Ariant

Depends on how many you can reasonably hunt, but this is likely since I heard that the Positive Chaos from Hot Time expires in a week. Looking up Orange Mushroom's blog doesn't say much about how else you can get coins aside from another one where he mentioned ice boxes from monsters around your level. Oh, but check this out:

10. Default Re: Tempest Shop out in Ariant

Not in all cases, no. Unless they have changed the system to always do this. I know the Renegades shop did not ask.

11. Default Re: Tempest Shop out in Ariant

I've tried a large multitude of items, and it seems to be the case for all of them. I hope.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

inb4 the Monster Park quest doesn't work for high levels again.

13. Default Re: Tempest Shop out in Ariant

Oh...are these
    Spoiler
    those?

I was aware of the 9/8th Anniversary +7~9 scrolls which were 10%. Are you really telling me I get a full 15% more success 5 months earlier than expected?

Actually, I looked through it again, there are both 10% and 25% in the data. Now give me the secret, Man Cub. Come on, clue me what to do i.e. what's the difference.

Edit: I got around to getting on the game and they are indeed the scrolls I was unexpecting. Looks like its time to hunker down.
    Last edited by Chilly; 2012-12-01 at 01:24 PM.

14. Default Re: Tempest Shop out in Ariant

I'd hope not. I'm so annoyed at this since I'm doing MP every day as part of my training routine and one extra coin per day means a lot.

15. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

But that 60% boom rate ;_; I know my luck well enough to know how this is gonna end up...

16. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

That's what Shielding Wards are for. $_$

17. Default Re: Tempest Shop out in Ariant

I thought I posted a list of the more impt stuff in the Tempest shops on two threads already...

http://www.southperry.net/showthread...=1#post1059518
    http://www.southperry.net/showthread...=1#post1059241
    http://www.southperry.net/showthread...=1#post1059261

/edit: Pixie took a video of the shop listings: http://www.southperry.net/showthread...=1#post1060190

Hadriel

18. Default Re: Tempest Shop out in Ariant

i'm definitely going to farm incredible chaos scrolls :D wa50 armors incoming! ::P

19. Default Re: Tempest Shop out in Ariant

I really dont remember what were the ways to get coins, but i remember i got the full tempest set, bought a few if the item again for better pot and even sold some tempest stuff in KMS, so if we get the same events/quest as in KMS, this ain't hard at all. Plus the tempest stuff is cheaper then this Elite belt and cape.

20. Default Re: Tempest Shop out in Ariant

are they doing that tree event thing?
    where you grow that tree and wait 30 minuts and it gives u a fruit?