Thread: [Update KMS] Patch Available - KMST 1.2.16

1. Default Patch Available - KMST 1.2.16

Nexon posted a patch for KMST version 1015 upgrade to version 1016.
    You may download this patch from their official site and begin creating your pre-patcher now.
    Extractions and database updates will be forthcoming (if supported)!

Size: 72258021 (bytes) (68.91 mb)
    Posted:

Want quick and easy notification of just patches & updates? Follow PatchWatcher on twitter, or visit http://www.PatchWatcher.net/ and monitor just the patches you're interested in.

2. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.16

Notes!

Korean

Google English

3. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.16

I'm sure many of you have been waiting for the BGM in the cinematic.

4. Water Straight Male
    IGN: Pybo
    Server: Scania
    Level: 211
    Job: Shade
    Guild: Reconcile
    Alliance: Intersection
    Farm: Mordor

Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.16

I wonder if any of the new Dojo rewards are equivalent to Ranked 50 / 10 / 1 gloves.

5. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Job: Hero
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

6. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.16

Stats seem to have taken a large hit.

Tier 1: 20 All Stat, 10 WA/MA || 12% Total Damage, 12% All Stat, 15% Boss Damage.
    Tier 2: 15 All Stat, 5 WA/MA || 9% Total Damage, 9% All Stat, 10% Boss Damage.
    Tier 3: 10 All Stat, 2 WA/MA || 6% Total Damage, 6% All Stat, 5% Boss Damage.

7. Lead Ball

Not really tiers but it's fine I guess since anyone can have it with 90k points.
    How quickly do you get point? I don't know, also ranking is up 100 people and it's a bit different (more info dump) http://i.imgur.com/os7xJ10.jpg

8. Water Straight Male

Disappointed by both the rewards and the actual changes.
    I thought they said they wanted Dojo to be more than just damage output...

How is it any different?
    Multiplying the number of the same boss at each stage doesn't make it any more fun / challenging.

9. Lead Ball

Well you have magnus (which can kill you), Aky (Dr kills), 2 bosses, etc, all of that instead of just damage sponges each floor.
    It's not a simple speed race, it's just a bit more complex speed race.
    Personally this is better than before.
    The shop has pretty nice things, and Normal and Hard mode actually do something for once.

10. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.16

Did they really have to let Arkarium use weapon/magic cancel? Seriously.

11. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.16

So they're damage sponges you have to SOMEWHAT pay attention to now? Oh, okay.

12. Lead Ball

Indeed. also some people are complaining (mages) that they run out of mana due to magic guard and stuff lol (3 bosses at once, and every single one hits pretty high), it isn't that simple as before.
    I really wouldn't call the new dojo a place that soaks damage anymore, it really has become difficult and no, not just for mages.
    http://www.insoya.com/bbs/zboard.php...e=70&no=950298

13. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

They're damage sponges who hit back. Like Maple's real bosses. But with a permanent potion lock.
    Classes without a Drain or Heal skill have no chance whatsoever.

14. Water Straight Male

As a Shade, I won't have any problems clearing Dojo, but releasing Dojo as broken as it is, would piss off a lot of players.
    Reminds me of the time you had to have Potion Pot to clear Dojo...

Also - Max's blog

15. Lead Ball

Thing is you don't have to CLEAR dojo anymore which is a plus and none the less everyone gets tier 3 gloves finally, honestly it was just BS especially in a crowded world like the one I am in.
    Yeah it might be challenging but that's the whole point, Dojo back in the days was nigh impossible and you'd have to party up, Pre-Revamp dojo was obsolete for 2015, this might not be the best solution nexon came up with but it is a plausible one.

16. Water Straight Male

While true, it doesn't do justice with players who are heavily funded, but lack drain skills.
    It would be simply telling them "no matter how much money you'll spend, your character cannot get to floor 41".

17. Lead Ball

You're right but once again, however remember job ranking stays which means there's a bit more competition within those classes, alongside with that 50>100 spots means the competition is going to be a bit more fierce, I believe the concept behind this revamp is very simple, a race against time, you're not meant to clear all floors, just get as high as possible in the shortest time, it's not as linear as before where if you'd fail reaching mu gong that's the end you suck, there are plenty of strong people playing KMST right now (Since you can copy your characters), and the rankings aren't looking bad, it's spread out fairly between classes, except for Phantom which does dominate the top 7 LOL, plenty of people onthe ranking board didn't even get to floor 35~38 heck there a few people who only got to 2X.

Unlike before, nearly everyone got a chance, even if one classe dominates (And that was the case, it was BULLpomegranate), it's no longer "you have to SPEND MONEY AND A LOT + OP class" to even get #50 or #3 (in job), that alone makes this good.

And drain skills were nerfed for a reason :) it seems.

18. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Hero's Gloves are, for all intents and purposes, removed from the game.
    Some classes can't have them even in theory, others stand a chance if they pour enough money into Nexon's coffers, but in the end it will be one person who wins them every week - and that one person will be capping on everything and anything even without them. So they might as well just be a cash shop effect.

Mu Gong Gloves are for first per class. So these are the true race of funds.

So Gong are for those who didn't spend quite enough for how popular their class is.

Other level 180+ will get no "free" gloves, and have to collect points for them. Going by the numbers in Max's blog, your average person will be able to afford a pair once every two months or so.

Expert and Apprentice gloves, if you have to buy them (i.e., are over 180) take way too much time for what they're worth. It's not hard to get a better pair of permanent gloves. Especially in KMS which has Hekaton, grinding for Tyrant Gloves seems a much better use of one's time.

As for the other stuff in the shop... idk, I'll have to see how far in my mules can get. Maybe it'll be worth torturing them to get their honor moved to my main.

19. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.16

I'm hoping they'll increase the points you get, it's way too little right now :(