IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Exclamation Disconnecting every 1-2minutes

So hour ago I was online in MS and everything was fine, but suddenly my maple crashed and after the crash HackShield gives me the following error message:

Tried to google it but most of the threads were from 2010 or 2011... Solutions there didnt work. Some sources told to redownload HS, but where can I download it without redownloading MS?

EDIT:

Was stupid. Got a new HS folder from nexon.net and it's working again. You can close the thread.

EDIT2:

Caused a new problem when I replaced the HS folder. Now I keep disconnecting after being online for about 2mins. Game will also close after 1-2mins of being in the selection screen. No error message or anything. Help?

EDIT3:

Redownloaded whole MS and HackShield gave the same error again. Downloaded BOTH BlackCipher folder and HShield Folder from nexon.net and replaced them. MS worked again like before, but I still d/c. Nothing seems to work for this... It's either HShield Error or constant disconnect from the server. Then I noticed there's many thread about it on nexon.net forums. Maybe the problem is on Nexon's side?
    Last edited by Satellite; 2012-10-28 at 09:45 AM.

2. Default Re: Disconnecting every 1-2minutes

You may have a background program having a conflict with Ahnlab, try to add maplestory folder as an exception in your antivirus or any other security software that is actively running in your computer, and close as many background programs as you can before running maplestory.

3. Default Re: Disconnecting every 1-2minutes

Restart your computer. This happens to me on occasion, restarting usually fixes it.

4. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    finland

Default Re: Disconnecting every 1-2minutes

Doubt it has anything to do with that. Everything seemed fine when I checked that. The fact that tons of other people got this problem yesterday hints at it being something out of ny control. There's many threads there about this.

Doesn't help, neither does re-downloading the whole client.

5. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Basic question: Do you have any other programs running? If so try closing them.

It's more than likely something about your configuration is interfering with HS network access. It could also be Nexon screwing up again... in which case you're probably screwed.

I don't suppose you've got another computer to test if it's a network problem?

6. Cash0 Re: Disconnecting every 1-2minutes

On a side note, Xpadder seems to trigger hackshield for "auto macro" now.

7. Default Re: Disconnecting every 1-2minutes

You can still run it as administrator without problem.

8. Default Re: Disconnecting every 1-2minutes

? I don't get it.

Using Xpadder will make hackshield think you're using a hack and then it will just close maple automatically.

9. Default Re: Disconnecting every 1-2minutes

I got you, what I was trying to say is that you can run xpadder as administrator in windows and for some reason Hack Shield don't mind it and you can still use it inside maple without getting kicked out, at least for me.

10. Default Re: Disconnecting every 1-2minutes

Well, it makes no difference to me

11. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    finland

Managed to fix it somehow by degrading to a backupped version of hackshield. Didn't work for others in Nexon forums or basil though.

12. Default Re: Disconnecting every 1-2minutes

Tried this, didn't work either.

Xpadder does seem to work on my other computer though. I've tried transfering the MS and Xpadder folders to this computer but it still dcs me.

13. Default Re: Disconnecting every 1-2minutes

Something on my 2nd PC does the same, starting recently - I'm guessing Synergy since that PC's barely running any programs. No idea what triggers it though, a lot of the time it was going off when I entered the PIC.