Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
  1. Won't Be Coming Back Straight Male

Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Blade Master
    usa

Default Ticketing system no longer automated

Some of you may have noticed that Nexon has been compensating things such as server maintenance's, with CS time extension which is very, very generous, and glitches.

Most of you have become aware of the various amounts of maple points being given out through "abuse" of the ticket system as well.

I am here to clear up the misunderstanding.

I myself was hacked on a character back in 2011 and decided to rebump the ticket. To no surprise, I was awarded 250k NX to compensate the loss (I had lost about 30-40b back in that economy).

So, I being the typical skeptic decided to test my luck.

I sent out 3 fake tickets and 2 real tickets, 3 fake being random hacked stories and the 2 real being about the first server transfering being un-announced.

Fake ticket response.

All 3 fake tickets were ansered promptly between 1-2 days, all being denied with changed responses.
    This should be your clue to stop sending in tickets.

The general message you will get is that a "Full fledged search has been conducted on your account" and that it was not compromised.

However, the other 2 tickets, the real ones, were answered in 3 days. The first ticket was closed with a solution of nothing. I responded to the GM and said that since it was un-announced and my mushy had been locked and closed I deserved compensation (Essentially reopening the ticket). Today I received my reply, and a sum of 150k maple points.

The GM clearly stated that was the maximum he could give, but he also apologized for the misunderstanding of how he read the first ticket I sent?

What? He responded to my previous ticket with actual wording related to the ticket? Ya, not automated.

Solution of nothing suggested.

Ticket reopened, solution denied.

Solution added/reopened.

The second ticket was a little different. The ticket was closed in the same manner with a solution suggested. I declined as well with the same response, had it reopened, but only gained 5k maple points (I had 1 item in the shop).

They're not stupid. People claiming they sent in fake tickets and were awarded maple points are lying.

Nexon's stepped up, massively.

2. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Ticketing system no longer automated (Maple points).

If stuff like this keeps on happening, my point of view towards Nexon may change!
    Keep up the good work, Nexon!

3. Default Re: Ticketing system no longer automated (Maple points).

I'm okay with this. Though it'd be nice if they flat out punished people who ARE putting in fake tickets.

4. Default Re: Ticketing system no longer automated (Maple points).

Would be nice if they went over older tickets instead.

5. Won't Be Coming Back Straight Male

usa

Add a comment, better to do it on monday-thursday as they do not respond on saturday-sunday.

The ticket gets bumped.

6. Default Re: Ticketing system no longer automated (Maple points).

I did, the same day I made a new ticket on another account, other account got 3 updates since saturday. Solution sent today, i reopened it, it was closed today by the same GM.
    The older ticket, no update whatsoever, just "Open".

7. Won't Be Coming Back Straight Male

usa

What I did was close the ticket myself and refer to it as xxxxx-xxxxx in the new ticket.
    The gm then searched the ticket (both tickets) and actually stated that he had gone through the information in both, saw that it matched, and would award me the loss.

Here, for the older one:

Newer.

Older.

8. Default Re: Ticketing system no longer automated (Maple points).

If they stepped up their game and conducted the investigation you're implying, why would they compensate exploiters? They go through a standard 1-3 step process to determine if you are justified for compensation.

9. Default Re: Ticketing system no longer automated (Maple points).

I may try that, was wary of closing and resubmitting a ticket since then it'd have been submitted way past their "7 days after being hacked" window if so.

10. Default Re: Ticketing system no longer automated (Maple points).

How would I go ahead and submit a ticket about losing a billion mesos due to a server crash/rollback? Happened to me in december.

11. Won't Be Coming Back Straight Male

usa

I updated the post you quoted with my method/proof.

Whether it be the PYPQ buff or an item exploit, everyone is guilty of something.
    The account I referred to was a level 17 FM mule, because Nexon really is going to IP track me and see how I play each and every one of my billion characters.

Even if someone is guilty of what you're accusing them of, it doesn't change the fact that they were hacked.
    Not like items create themselves.

Everything in this category is a 1-3 step process.

1. Look at ticket.
    2. Search the accounts trade history/IP's that logged on.
    3. If IP's had no prior access to the aforementioned point of the hacking, respond with an award of xxx maple points appropriate to the circumstances.

There's no other way to do it.
    And it's a damn good way to do it as well.

12. Default Re: Ticketing system no longer automated (Maple points).

You didn't submit any ticket and they'll probably give ya the hand to the face. I doubt they'll compensate because of a rollback.

Funny, I wasn't. They didn't step up their game, you're trying to spread a fallacy based on the fact they are tired of getting complaints and giving away something to get us off their back.

500k maple points doesn't change anything but incentive to play a game and invest in more miracle cube's, it's honestly a trap, not good will. Their player cap has hit so low they had to do something to keep everyone from quiting. You guy's are just being bought out honestly.

13. Default Re: Ticketing system no longer automated (Maple points).

I submitted a ticket almost immediately after the crash happened, stating everything I lost in it, as well as the time and date. So there is that, at least.

14. Won't Be Coming Back Straight Male

usa

I play regardless of getting hacked.
    And no, responding to tickets in this manner is definitely a massive leap up. Not a step.

You will get something, whether it be 5k or 50k.
    If it happened, I honestly believe they'll know.

15. Default Re: Ticketing system no longer automated (Maple points).

Refer to the ticket, with your new ticket, saying you would like it re-evaluated. Shouldn't be a problem, I'm not sure what their policy is on rollbacks, but most of the time management will tell you SOL because it was necessary.

That's a result of addiction. They are still copy and pasting responses, my ticket had the same first two pargraphs as yours did. It's like moderating on websites, they have responses they copy and past based on the circumstances. You got a little more thought into it because you were persistant, I'm sure.

16. Won't Be Coming Back Straight Male

usa

They actually referred to my character and the fact that it had been name changed, but I left that out due to obvious reasons.
    It's not addiction. It's a fun game, whether I get hacked or not.
    I enjoy building up a character from nothing, it's fun. Some people don't like that though, so "fun" is how you view it to be really.

Example of denied ticket:

Cut out my name/character/time of "hacking".

17. Default Re: Ticketing system no longer automated (Maple points).

You showed us a direct copy of your ticket, it has the exact same verbatim for the most part as mine. Point invalid.

So many thing's I could say to this, but your idea of "building up" is much less diciplined than my interpretation of it, I gurrantee that, let alone easier.

We'll see, if the company is going to be as shallow as compensate me a package not worth squat, I'll exploit every ounce I can out of them, and by your logic, is incredibly easy.

18. Default Re: Ticketing system no longer automated (Maple points).

How do they check to know if your account has been compromised? I wouldn't know unless they had the account accessed at an alternate IP address (which is a long shot because you could be playing it somewhere else) or you lost all your NX to buying maple leaves in the MTS.

19. Won't Be Coming Back Straight Male

usa

Of course phrasing will be key in there responses. Parts do differ and are personalized. That is the key.
    There's only so many responses you can give.

If you can find a way to exploit this, be my guest.
    Course you can get a friend to steal your crap, but you lose the opportunity to play on that character for 1-2 months in order to get what you can make in 2-5 days.

No point in that.

Good luck.

20. Default Re: Ticketing system no longer automated (Maple points).

resubmitted
    here's the message I wrote.

Spoiler