IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Runaway bride

If only everyone had this logic of thinking.

2. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

She was impressively coherent. In fact, she reminds me a lot of my half sister (who is half Turkish) and almost the same age.

I know that it's very common for the women to marry older men there for financial reasons, but this is inexcusable. Marrying an 11 year old is inexcusable and criminal. Thank goodness her uncle was willing to protect her.

3. Default Re: Runaway bride

She's such a fierce little girl<3 I love her so much. They way she speaks Arabic(love that accent) is so fierce. She's really courageous for what she did. The words she uses in Arabic I don't even know how to use. She should go to Lebanon.

4. Default Re: Runaway bride

Her outlook on life is understandably grim...that kind of talk coming from an 11 year old makes me sadder than anything.

5. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Child brides are real in certain countries, but I believe there was some serious doubt considering the authenticity of the video. Because of the source being MEMRI:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_...arch_Institute
    Not taking sides here. The fact still is that stuff like this really happens and it sickens me.

6. Default Re: Runaway bride

Possible, but even if they are mistranslating, the message is clearly that SOMETHING is wrong, based on tone and expression.