IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

Nexon totally replaced their art team, most of the animations and everything doesn't seem like the Maple I once knew.

2. Exclamation Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

When Kaiser is realeased, they will reveal the Nova race's fight, and that the Black Mage is a f'ucking dragon.

3. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

Most of the time legends are exaggerated. However, it is a fact that no one in the pineappleing world was willing to face the Black Mage. All people knew is that Aran, Evan, Mercedes, Phantom, and Luminous headed to his place, and then the Black Mage was sealed.

And it is actually mentioned that Luminous was only able to seal the Black Mage because he was weakened by these other guys, not to mention Demon Slayer, who broke his defenses, he should be considered a hero too, but history never heard about that.

4. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

Apparently history never heard about anything cause people liked to erase history books a la Phantom story line.

5. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

and on top of that, almost immediately after the black magician was defeated, the heroes were encased in ice, so it's not like they could tell anyone what happened in there

the biggest question so far though is: WHERE was demon slayer/what the hell happened to demon slayer through all these years? how did he turn into an egg, how was he found, etc.

and... according to this... it takes a team of a mercedes, aran, evan, demon slayer and luminous dealing max damage (and phantom probaby dealing max damage as well) to bring down the black mage.

6. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

Freud.

7. Donator Straight Male
    panama

afaik, they beat the black mage and he flung everyone in different directions, and from mercedes' intro, it didn't look like he was able of much action.

8. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: StacknStick
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Exist
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: ButcherDen
    russia

They probably tried to be the first to defeat this ultimate boss, got their asses handed to them, then nexon nerfed the boss and luminous soloed him
    It would definitely fit the pattern

9. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

Kaiser skills drawing style are very similar to wonderking.

10. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

That's it! I knew I recognised the art style from somewhere, you're right, it almost looks like it could be taken right out of WonderKing. The town looks amazing, but the transformed Kaiser doesn't seem to suit MS.. it looks cool, but not the right style.

11. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

I am not 100% sure of this because I forgot the source I got it from, but nexon most likely have taken in at least a few members of the wonderking team, which explains kaiser artwork. Gigaslasher is the most prominent skill that scream "wonderking" imo.

Also, I am kinda disappointed that the fully armored form from the creation screen up end so freaking ugly in game.

12. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

This Black Mage Story isn't complete yet. Because there is still kyrin's father story (being a legend or not his story isn't complete, we don't know what happened to him or his wife), How DS turned into an egg, How Lotus lost his body, Magnus intentions (I expect him to be a power collector from an "Evil group" of the Nova world, yes something a la pokemon.) and another stuff like that. I can see the black mage as "Maple World biggest Evil" and they'll introduce a new evil from this Nova world, So now we have to fight 2 evil characters connected by Magnus.

13. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

Now that the identity of all 5 heroes has been revealed they need to go back and rework all the intro scenes and quests for those classes so they have a coherent storyline.

14. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

They need to rework it all, even the ones just released. The heck with Nexon trying to make their new jobs look overpowered even through quest

15. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Inkwell Diary # 24:

판테온의 주민
    Residents of Pantheon

신비에 둘러싸인 노바족 주민들을 만났다.
    2012년 7월 26일! 판테온에서 펼쳐질 그들의 이야기가 기대된다.
    The Nova tribe, filled with mystery.
    July 26th, 2012, Pantheon's story will be unfold!

16. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

I hope the horns grow with the character. It'd work great.

And maybe different horns for each subclass. Like, BULL horns if you are a pirate, for example, pan horns for the thief, etc...

17. Donator Straight Male
    panama

...spirit tales, is that you?

18. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

Probably not, but you can see that the horns are different based on gender. The top 3 are children and have nubs. The women have descending horns and the man have erect (giggity) horns.

19. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

YES, thank you for bringing this up.

20. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: Ngame989
    Server: Windia
    Level: 217
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Premiere
    Alliance: Ambition
    usa

Oh HELL yes, I can make a troll from Homestuck! L>horn color change coupons