1. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

They just changed Magnus raid.

Magnus gets stronger every 20 death.

They also nerfed Aswan along with honor required reduction.

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Elaborate? In what way does he get stronger?

So azwan itself was nerfed, but the honor exp table was reduced? So which is it? A buff or a nerf?

3. Lead Ball
    malaysia

It was in the patch notes.

Whenever there's 20 death (player) in the map, Magnus gets stronger. How is he stronger, however, I have no idea, higher attack I assume.

The HP and EXP of the mobs were nerfed. Honor exp table reduced significantly. <Still KMST only

4. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Sounds like a major buff to me. Hard/hell mode is easier to complete, and it takes less honor to level up as well.

The exp honestly isn't that great to begin with, so i don't really care that they reduced it.

5. Lead Ball
    malaysia

Anyway, nothing beats unlimited azwan raid.

5 runs per day is just......

6. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Stronger would be the blue aura which you can use your potions in would have a smaller range, and the rocks dropping down would drop more often. Like the video in the Maple Cinema. That is the stronger mode. If you haven't died 20 times, it would be like this

7. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

lvl 171 missing and diying in a hit.

Will Nexon ever develop a boss that doesn't revolve around NX? I was wishing Magnus would be more about dodgin than tanking but his attacks leave less than a second of room to get away.

8. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

That video I showed is abit outdated. In the recent patch they made Magnus attacks slightly slower so that you could jump out of the way~ Though you still get the rock damage quite often~

9. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

It's KMST. That mercedes had 6.4k HP fully buffed.... My HP with HB is above 23k and with my own buffs around 20k. That mercedes can't even survive Akryum with that HP.
    I'm not sure what Magnus can do, but everyone who wants to boss by now should be able to survive a 15k damage attack at least (buffed up with your own job's damage reduction skill). Hard Hilla hits around that much and has 9999 accuracy.
    Edit: After watching the video, does HP even matters? Magnus hit the mercedes 6417 damage, which is exactly the same as her total HP. I thought it was weird coz 6417 for a high level boss like Magnus sounds very low, so I guess it's a 1 hitko attack? I hope i-frames work there since his attacks are slow at least and it seems possible to avoid..The other attack did around 12k I think and that isn't that high.

10. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Well, he is a level 190 boss who drops level 150 gear.....

Pretty sure he's meant to be fought at level 200. And Mercedes shouldn't even be trying to solo bosses without Decent Hyper Body anyway.

11. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Because a 171 merc is the pinnacle of survivability.

12. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

But sure should be around the top in Accuracy

Point is she is diying in 1 hit, how different can it be to the other ranged classes? (without washing).

13. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Accuracy is a myth. And it's a f'ucking 190 mob. What do you expect, easy mode?

The rocks won't 1 hit and ranged classes EASILY have the range to hit outside the aura where magnus will only be a threat in the case of him using his rush. Evading rocks isn't going to be that bad as long as everyone isn't dying constantly.

14. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Don't forget that you lose HP periodically in his map. On my 171 Demon Slayer I lose 2850 HP every 4 or 5 seconds. The amount HP you lose is different per level.
    There is a potion cooldown and the effects of potions are reduced by a good amount. I am not sure but I thought a Power Elixir only healed my Demon Slayer 1k HP.

15. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Remember what I said in the first post you quoted, I was expecting a boss which it's dificulty relied on avoiding it, not tanking it. My main issue wasn't she missing but diying in a hit. I really don't get whats the deal with the blue aura, but the rush has plenty range and is casted fast enough to make it really hard to dodge, same with the 2 directional flamethrower attack he does.

In the end it will still be about washing and tanking.

16. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

You can't survive Magnus with 0 equips, what a surprise. Like I said don't expect a mercedes from KMST to survive against Magnus without any equips. With that HP that mercedes can't survive any boss, not just Magnus.
    And seriously? Accuracy? Washing is also very old. With the revamps and decent equips you don't need to wash at all on any job unless you want to attack during damage reflect. Of course if you want to kill Magnus without any good equips that give HP at all....which is stupid you can waste tons of money HP washing instead of buying 3 empress equips for the 15%HP set...

17. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

http://s.nx.com/s2/game/maplestory/m...813/120813.gif

언제나 마지막을 장식하는 건 바로 나, 팬텀이야!

The finale always belongs to me, Phantom!

iunno.

2MB limit, sorry.

18. GLADIGATORS
    usa

ANOTHER ULTIMATE.

YOU ALWAYS KNOW JUST WHAT TO DO NEXKR. I WONDER IF IT BINDS MOBS AS WELL.

19. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

THEY SHOULD HAVE GIVEN PHANTOM ANOTHER SPAMMABLE MULTITARGET ATTACK BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH OF THOSE

20. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Another Loltimate... the least we can hope for is a decent effect on the skill rather than some minuscule effect or a pure damage skill...

Phantom's Hyper Skill reminds me of Flash Rain/Exploding Arrows from WHs. Anyone else?